Carter

It was Thursday I was really nervous to go back to school I don't know why because yesterday was so what I wanted, I wanted Carter to notice me and he did!

But I just had to think for a minute if I was ready to go back because yesterday was a total disaster I was super shy than ever my heart was being super fast.

I want to ask my mom  if I can get a therapist but that will probably sound dramatic and I'm only in 5th grade but I just need someone to talk about this someone that would understand. I think for now just talk to my mom about this it's not that I'm scared to go back to school it's just when I'm at school I'm nervous.

Or maybe I can talk to my teacher or maybe Carter, but I went downstairs to go get some breakfast and my mom made eggs and toast with orange juice I heard my bus and I said goodbye to my mom I went inside the bus to the backseat again.

Something very surprisingly happened Carter walked in the bus?! I didn't know Carter took the bus but he went to the back of the bus also and he said "Morning Maggie can I sit with you?", "Oh yeah of course I don't mind", I was so tired I don't know why because I got enough sleep it's just maybe I was thinking about school too much. Carter noticed that I was sleepy so he said "You can lay your head on my shoulder if you want I don't mind"," Oh really! I didn't know you can see I was tired.. haha".

So while we were on the bus I laid my head on Carter's shoulder his shirt once again smelt like sunflowers, we finally made it to school and me and Carter were in this class line waiting for a teacher to come out again, I saw Clara waving at me so I waved back I wasn't sure if she was mad at me or not, but as soon as she noticed that I was standing next to  Carter she got really angry.

"And what do you think your doing standing next to Carter Maggie", "What's wrong she can't stand next to me?" Carter asked, "No no I have no problem with that.", "Maggie can I talk to you in private!", I wasn't sure what was going on or why she was acting like this, "Uh yeah sure", Clara grab my arm tightly, "Clara what's wrong?" I asked, "Why are you standing next to Carter I thought you were super shy?!".

"I never said I wasn't and why is that a problem?", " Look I don't have a problem with that, just stay away from Carter ok!?" Clara was acting so weird I never saw the side of her before. "Okay class please head on in the classroom and sit at your table."