Wednesday Disaster

Today is Wednesday and we worked on math, I love math, in second grade it was hard for me but then I got the hang of it, I wasn't really that shy today since I know the class more but I was extremely shy around Carter, me and Matthew worked on the math work together. "So Maggie did you meet anyone new?"

Matthew whispered, I wanted to say Carter but I said "Uh no I only know you and Clara.", "Oh well Carter seems cool did you talk to him?", My heart stopped as soon as I heard his name. "NO!" I yelled, "Maggie! Be quite!" The teacher yelled, "I-i mean no, s-sorry miss..", "Is everything ok Maggie?"

No it wasn't ok I yelled in front of the whole class on the third day, I didn't bring my lunch yesterday so I was starving. But I only said that in my head so no one heard me, "Y-yeah everything is fine.".

I can't believe this for the first time of my life I was having a terrible day! I told my teacher if I could go to the office to call my mom she said, "Yes Carter please walk her to the office". My hands were shaking so bad, why couldn't she call Matthew or Chelly?, "Okay", Carter walked me to the office it was silent at first until he spoke," Hey so Maggie everything alright?"

My eyes felt super watering I was trying so hard not to cry in front of Carter but my eyes couldn't take it, I sniffed my nose and whipped my eyes, "H-hey Maggie it's okay.." Carter push me in his arms and hugged me we sat on the bench to let me cry into his arms. I sniffled more, "I-i'm so sorry Carter Im getting your shirt wet." I said while crying, " Haha, it's okay."

Finally I stopped crying but I didn't want to leave his arms his shirt smelled like sunflowers and his skin was as soft as a baby's skin, "So you okay now?" He asked, "Y-yeah thank you Carter." I blushed so much, Carter smiled at me and held my hand and continued walking me to the office.

My heart was covered in butterflys, my cheeks could not stop blushing and my eyes could not stop looking at his ocean blue eyes, his hair was blowing with the wind. "Okay here we are! Bye Maggie". "Bye!" I called my mom and told her about my stressing but talking to her made me feel better so I hed back to class and kept on staring at Carter I could not believe what just happened. H-he hugged me and held my hand!

He caught me staring at him and I quickly looked back at my paper. I finished my math and gave it to my teacher then read my book on the floor, I saw Carter's shoes approach near my shoes, "Hey can I read with you?" He asked, "Of course!" I said.

I was crushing so hard!