"I guess a nigga just lost feelings. I didn't wanna tell you because I figured you still wanted to be with me." Melo spoke and he sounds so fucking stupid.

I just looked at him. "You could've just broken up with me." I shrug. "I know. But I still love you." He said and I shook my head. "Love me? Nigga what? You love me so much huh? But you don't show it."

"You don't either." He argued back. "I do tho. Man whatever dip." I walked to my car and he followed behind.

"I want my things back.." he said and I look at him. "I'll drop them off. But I want my shot back too." I said.

"Got you." He said leaning on my window. "Im serious Ali I still got love for you but not as strong." He said and I nodded wiping my tears from earlier.

He grabs my chin and kissed me. Me n him are done this time so I won't be kissing this nigga for a good minute.

He pulls away from the kiss. "Love you man." He said smiling and kissed my forehead. "Love you dip." I sighed and slightly smiled.

"When we figure this shit out we gone be cool to be best friend's or sum?" He said trynna brighten up the mood again. I laughed and look at him and I saw a tear go down his cheek.

"Yeah.." I said tearing up again. "Im sorry. I swear I tried feeling like I used to but it wasn't working.." Melo wipes his face.

"Melo it's okay..niggas fall out of love and affection it's nothing new..but just know you've done a lot for me okay? I love you and yo goofy self but I think being friends is the move."

He nods. "I agree." He takes a pause. "Lemme get one moe kiss?" He smiled and I giggled a bit and kiss him. It was kinda a make out but like one of them goodbye shits.

"I Love you," I said and he pulls away from the window. "I love you too.." He said. "But keep that necklace on and ring..you the only girl that's gone pull it off." He smiled.

"Whatever Melo." I laughed. He wipes my tears with his thumbs and kisses my forehead. "Bye.." He said lowly as I started the car. "Bye dip.." I smiled slightly and pull off.

"I LOVE YOU!" He screams. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I said back and sat back crying some more.

Some people break up for a reason. Things happen for a reason and other niggas teach you lessons so you can learn from them. Just like Melo he taught me what a man looks like..well most of the part mostly all the time.

Couldn't ask for a better man to be in my life and I call that love on the brain.

Thank you LaMelo ❤️.

Ou y'all im sad rn ..gawd damn Ight I just wanna say rq thank you all for 13k on this book and lord am I'm appreciated for all of you!! Y'all be funny asf in the comments and I love to see that people like this book n shit.

But sadly it had to come to an end. I hope y'all all understand that school is very stressful at this moment and everything is so stressful but I didn't wanna keep y'all bored and that's what the king chapters were for and etc.