14

MELO((this one is long))
-
I was done getting ready and I still had to wake up Ali. It was 8:41 so she still had time. I'm lookin' all fresh n shit stop playin' wit me gang.

"Ali." I wake her up. "Go get dressed ma." She looks at me and smiles. "Huh?" I smiled back. "You look good." She said sitting up. "Forreal?" I lick my lips and look down at her.

"Yeah." She said putting her hand on my stomach and ran it down. "Aye aye save all at foe later girl." I said stopping her from going any further and lean down kissing her.

"Okay." She laughed and got up.
-
GELO
-
Me and Juliana was on the way to the house but we was arguing. "You act like I can control the way Ali thinks Juli." I said getting hot.

"Well, she's been fucking on your brother so." She said. "Okay? Nigga I been heard bout' that. You act childish sometimes." I said shaking my head gripping the wheel.

"Also control that bitch Evoni." She said with all attitude. "AYE! WE NOT GONE BRING HER UP IN THIS AND SHE AINT NO BITCH!" I yelled.

"SO WE'RE STICKING UP FOR HOES NOW?" I stop the car and hit the breaks hard. "Stop talkin' down on her. You're the reason I dropped her so dont even. Now when we get in this fuckin' house straighten up yo fuckin' ways."

I eyeballed her. She rolled her eyes and got out. "White bitches bro," I mumbled shaking my head walking into the house.
-
ALLIA
-
I was sitting on the ground doing my makeup in his mirror. "Babe?" I hear Melo. Babe? Oh, I like this. "Yes, bae?" I turn around giving his energy back.

He smiles. "Look at you." He hyped me up. "What do you want weirdo?" I laughed. "I can't come chill with you?" He said sitting down behind me.

"You can." I said. He rubs my waist while I did my makeup. "You give me no love." Melo said leaning back smacking his lips.

"Im doing my makeup Melo." I laughed. "And?" He sits up kissing my cheek. "You can wait until im done plus all I need is lipgloss." I said grabbing it.

I put it on and made sure it looked good. "Im done now." I said standing up. Melo stands up with a makeup wipe in his hand.

"Why-" He starts to rub off my lipgloss. "MELO!" I whine. "You dont need it." He said kissing me. I put my hands on his belt and his hands laid on both sides of my neck.

He pulls away and licks his lips. "You short as fuck." He laughed. "Im sorry you act as if I can grow." I laughed.

"Ight let's go." He said grabbing my hand. I grab my purse and my phone and we go downstairs.

"Yall matching?" I see Juli. "Yes of course." I smiled hugging her. "Ugh, you look so good." She laughed.

"Thank you." I smiled and Denise walks in. "Hey!" She got excited hugging me. "Mmm, you and Melo look nice." She said giggling. "Had to copy him." I said laughing.

"Ight we all about to go eat. The cars we go." Zo said opening the door. I wait for Melo and we walk out together.

"Aye, dmo said he has plans but he gone be on the plane when we get there." Melo told Zo. "Ight bet!" Zo said shutting his car door.