6

ALLIA
-
We were all in a party car kinda thing. This shit was crazy as hell. "baby lookin' good!" Gelo said over the music and kissed Juliana. "Yes, bitch!" I cheered.

I sat on Melo's lap while Jalen sat next to us. Zo and Denise and Dmo we're on the other side of us. I kept feeling Melo's hands massage my waist through my jeans.

"You keep moving." He said looking at me. "I'm sorry," I said wiping his lip cause he had his drink on his mouth. "I will make this nigga kick everyone out right now," Melo mumbles to me.

"Ayo? You freaky nigga." I laughed.
-
JALEN
-
I had a little shawty on my arm. I sat next to Melo and Ali. But I wasn't gone ruin tonight cause it's been a while since me and Ali been out together. "How old are you?" Tiffany asked. "I'm 19," I said being smooth wit it.

"Okay, I can work with that." She smiled at me. OUU A NIGGA GONE ACT UP GANG.
-
MELO
-
We made it to the party and this shit was huge as fuck. It was like two white houses connected. We all get out and I'm not gone cap I feel like I've known Ali for year's gang.

No corny shit but I really feel like it. Aye, believe me, or not id didn't even feel like this with Ashley. "You look good Melo." She said looking up at me as we waited in line. "I could say the same with yo fine ass."

I said cheesing. She laughs and I grab her hand holding it. A nigga wanna slide in. Physically and mentally;)

"Lil bro I heard drake perform tonight," Gelo said. "Wait I love drake." Ali and Juliana said in sync. Nah that's some blowed shit gang. "Yess!" They got happy.

I and Gelo shake our heads and we all got in. "Time to party bitches!" Denise yelled and we all did too.
-
"Get it, Gelo!" We all cheered as he danced with his ugly ass. Then Zo joins him. We all laughed and I look to see Ali on her phone. "You cool?" I asked.

"Yeah just texted my mom." She said smiling. "Oh, God." She laughed and I look up to see Jalen bustin' a fuckin' move in this bitch 🤣

"AYE AYE AYE!" We all yelled and this nigga gone bust out that pop smoke dance. "YESIR!" Ali yelled doing it with him. I laughed and recorded them.

They dapped up and laughed. Drake already performed and that shit was dope as hell gang.

We were all dancing and 'love on the brain' came on and Ali turns to me getting happy. "Why yo smiling so hard?" I laughed pulling her into me.

"Cause this is my shit, Melo." She laughed.
-
ALLIA
-
I and Melo looked at each other for a little and I look to see Gelo and Juliana kissing. I smiled. "Yes, bitch!" I yelled and Juliana lifts her arm in the air laughing.

Then I see Jalen grinding up with some girl. This nigga got some nerve. I shake my head and laughed and see Denise and Zo slow dancing enjoying each other.

Dmo..ate shrimp that was on the table. I laughed and look back up at Melo. He rubs my cheek and we swayed back and forth.

"You so ugly." I laughed joking. "Me? Nigga you uglier." He laughed. "I refuse to believe we only known each other for what 2 days?" He nods licking his lips.

"Feel like it been a year no cap." He said lowly. "I know.." I look at his lips as he looked at mine. He leans in kissing me. I kiss him back and damn.

His hands squeeze my waist while mine rested on his neck. We pull away from the kiss. I was blushing hard as fuck. I haven't felt anything like this since Jaden and that was..4-6 months ago.

"Look you blushin' n' shit girl." He smiled. "Cause nigga." I said laughing and I see Juliana with her mouth wide open. "BITCH YOU KNOW YOU LIKE HIM!" She yelled. "I mean shit!" I laughed. "I'M TELLIN'!" Jalen yelled and I flick him off laughing.

"Aye shots are needed." I said pulling Melo with me and everyone followed. "Dmo wanna take shots?" Zo asked him.

"Hell yeah." We all order what we want and got them. "3." Melo starts counting down. "2." "1!" We all take the shots and we each had two so after one take the other one.

"SHIT!" Jalen groans. We all laughed. "Damn that shit strong folks." Gelo groans. "I swear," Melo said wiping his mouth. "So y'all dating?" Gelo looks at us.

"No," I said drinking water. "Not yet gang give it some time it just started," Melo said smiling.

"Ight bro," Gelo said laughing. We all chilled at the bar talking and I and Melo gave each other numbers to each other.

"Thank you Zo for tonight," Juliana said. "Yeah, no problem y'all have a good time." He said.

Awe he's so nice. "More drinks for the ball?" The bartender said giving everyone more shots. "Yessir!" Melo yelled. We all took it but this time that shit hit hard.

"Damn!" I whine. "Take it, Ali" Melo said laughing. I look at him. "Stop because no-" I laughed and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, you nasty foe dat!" He laughed. Then he kissed me again. "You got gloss on your face," I said giggling.

"Get it, den girl." I wipe it off his lip.
-
"Thank you, guys. Bye Melo." I said getting out. "Text me." He said and I nodded. Jalen puts me on his back taking us inside.
-
JALEN
-
Ali was drunk as fuck on my back and when I opened the door my momma sat there with a belt in her hand. God damnit folks.

"Oh y'all gone get it!" Ali gets off my back falling and we both run upstairs. Then she catches both of us.

"MA WE SORRY!" I yelled as she hit us with the belt. "DAMN!" Ali screams. "OU AYE THATS MY GOOD LEG-" I said before she hit me again.

"GET YALL ASSES ON!" She yelled at us and we go to our rooms.

Nigga what the fuck? 🤣
-
This is so ass lol 🦂

Nigga what the fuck? 🤣-This is so ass lol 🦂