x

୨⎯ chapter ten ⎯୧010

୨⎯ chapter ten ⎯୧
010. wrong group chat

RUBY was sitting on the couch watching twilight as alex entered the living room. "I am not about to stay here without fucking knowing if you said yes to going on the date." alex said stomping his way over to Ruby and sitting down on the couch.

Ruby laughed before her chest starting to hurt a little but she ignored it. "that's none of your concern, Alex."

"it is my concern! just please tell me!" alex said placing his head on their lap looking up at Ruby who shook their head.

"yeah, I'm going on a date with him." she said.

alex squealed loudly making Ruby push him off the couch. "hold on I have to tell the rest." Ruby shook their head but alex already ran over to the room and called the discord server.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Hello you bitches! I have great news!" alex said making everyone stop shouting at each other.

"hurry up I want to sleep." George groaned. like as if he's not always sleeping whenever they're on call.

Ruby leaned against the door frame shaking their head before opening up her phone only for her eyes to widen. "alex—" she wanted to slap him in the head so badly.

"Ruby has a date with Callahan."

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. Ruby." alex said like a little kid who has just gotten in trouble

Ruby went out to the balcony leaning against the railing with alex following behind her. "I thought it was the other group chat."

Ruby placed a hand on her chest pressing it firmly feeling it hurt again. "he didn't even text anything. he was just in the call." alex shrugged his shoulders making Ruby laugh a little.

"I'm sorry." alex said standing next to her and placed his head on her shoulder. ruby brought her hand up to him and placed it on the side of his head letting out a pained laugh but alex didn't hear it.

"your iPad kid side is showing." Ruby joked once more ignoring the pain. it kept on growning. she must've slept wrong.

Quackity pushed her lightly laughing. "I was trying to have a moment." Quackity said. Ruby turned her body before wrapping their arms around his shoulder.

"it's alright. it's not a big deal, I just needed air." ruby said taking her arms from shoulder and putting them around his torso looking out towards the city that was lighten up due to the fact that it was dark outside.

"oh." alex said wrapping his arms around the girl. "where is he taking you out?"

"I have no clue. but as long as I'm with him it's all that matters." Ruby said placing their head on Quackitys chest.

"you really do like him, huh."

"I really do."