iv

୨⎯ chapter four ⎯୧005

୨⎯ chapter four ⎯୧
005. princess

"CALLAHAN stop killing me you dick!" Ruby yelled as they played minecraft on a random saturday since she had nothing better to do. it was her, callahan, nick, alex and dream. its what they usually do and one of them — or all of them — stream it. expect ruby. she isn't a streamer but everyone still seems to want her to become one. 

"Ruby you know hes not gonna." Sapnap told her with a slight laugh, ruby rolled her eyes and looked over at her chat before clicking the ' re spawn ' button. She looked though some donos while alex yelled at nick for something, she wasn't paying to much attention to the six men in the call. Right as she looked away the monotone voice ran though her head phones.

SkyWasTaken donated 35£
Ruby and callahan are simping for each other confirmed??

"i will proudly admit it, yes i am! and proud! there are even videos on youtube of me casually and so effortlessly simping over this man! it's insane. and yet," ruby sighed sadly shaking her head and pretending to sniff up her own tears. callahan smirked from the other side of the screen shaking his head at the girl. "he won't confirm it that he is. breaks my heart."

"that sound more like a personal problem, my gal." alex said moving his character to build a "denies"

"Alright, dream tell us how you almost died." alex said as dream moved his character over to one of the fake tables.

"I was here and there were two people robbing outside of the denis." dream said moving his character around.

"Callahan and Ruby you will be Dream's parents." Quackity said as the two stood next to Dream. "but like act like it."

"Callahan let's kiss." ruby said bodily. she started making kissing noises.

"ruby!" Everyone shouted.

Ruby groan and lean back against their chair. "fuck off."

"Shot them not me."

"BAD!"

❝ BACK FOR MORE? ❞ Maggie smirked watching as Ruby entered the flower shop

BACK FOR MORE? ❞ Maggie smirked watching as Ruby entered the flower shop. "yeah. it's my friends birthday and I wanted to get him something." She said picking up a quick lie, Maggie knew it was a lie.

"well your friend must be very special." Maggie said said the same smirk still on her lips. "oh yeah. i love them very much."

"Callahan, will you be a darling and help Ruby. Thank you." Maggie said smiling kindly at them before leaving to the outside of the shop.

"you don't have to help me, I could look around myself." Ruby said looking away from the ginger and glancing at the flowers. A small ghostly smile appeared on her lips seeing all of the lovely flowers everywhere. callahan stayed by the counter, leaning his body against it and watching ruby.

Ruby looked at the plants in awe before stepping forward only to miss place a step and almost tripping. if it wasn't for Callahan making his way over to her and catching her right in the moment when she was going to trip, Ruby would have ate shit.

He glanced down at her with a worry look. "I'm alright." Ruby mumbled standing up but their grip was still on his shoulder. "sorry." Ruby blushed quickly backing away the the male who smiled weakly at her and nodding his head. He grabed a note pad and the pen that was behind his ear.

So you need plants for your friend?

She nodded, looking back up from the notepad to him. Callahan let out a low chuckle making their eyes widen before he started to write something again.

let me guess, your friends like
roses or sunflowers.

"I- well—" their mind quickly went to Niki before shaking their head. "No, my friends favorite flower are Dahlia flowers." Ruby asked the pink hair girl what her favorite flower was. Callahan raised an eyebrow at her making Ruby smile kindly at him.

we don't got those at the moment.

"you know what, that's fine. i'll just make them a basket with fake flowers." Ruby nodded their head looking at Callahan who placed the pencil back on his ear. "yeah, he just doesn't know how to take care of his plants." Ruby said going to leave but he quickly grabbed gently their arm pulling her back.

Callahan got back the pencil and wrote something down before giving it to her. Ruby frowned their eyebrows, glanced down at the notepad and she could feel her entire body shiver. her heart started beating rapidly and she could feel all of her body start to become weak.

next time don't make up a stupid excuse
to come see me, all you have to do is ask princess.

"Ha, funny guy." Ruby said awkwardly before walking backward only to hit one of the basket of flowers. "shit!" Callahan chuckled once more putting the pencil and notepad away. Ruby let out a awkward laugh before turning around but not before seeing him mock a salute.

"stupid."