Chapter 2 (Learning takes time)

Hopping off roof to roof, Scorpio left to go to the meeting spot her and Vlad had made. It might've been new to her, but she was getting the hang of jumping without any breaks. Vlad was flying over to the spot. He was thinking of his new school life though and the many pranks he could pull on his teachers.

Another thing on his mind was that girl, Y/N. He figured that she was just a clutz, then he learned her fascination about blood. That's for another time though.

Both of them met up and went straight to the topic. "We need to find Ok- the actual corrupted one." Said Scorpio. Vlad nodded, "But how did they get corrupted?" He asked. Scorpio's tail swished around. "I don't know, but I would love to...." She sighed in frustration. She took out a dagger and looked at her reflection.

They heard multiple legs interupt their thoughts. "Too bad Nagisa got caught...I need more minions though."

The duo looked at eachother and nodded. They hid and waited. And waited. And waited. Until they saw her come into their view. "Stupid A class....hurt my precious little specimen! I'll make them my supper! They're all just flies anyway..."

You know that makes sense...

Okuda walked in and made a few webs. Scorpio has a fear of spiders and this was basically her first villian. She saw Vlad mutter 'bat swarm' and blind Okuda. "WHAT THE-" "Poison dart.." Scorpio paralyzed Okuda,

but that wasn't her.

"So smart! What fine specimens to turn into minions!" The fake Okuda turned into millions of tiny spiders that flocked to her. "Ms gurl...you good?" Asked Scorpio. She was shocked at what she said, but went with it. "Hm?" Okuda looked terrible, her braids were tangled and looked like webs and apparently worked like them too, there were insects stuck to her hair.

Her skin was as white as literal paper and her eyes had bags under them. Cobwebs infested her completely.

"I'm just fine, darling...but-" "poison dart..." this time, the real Okuda got paralyzed. "Ugh! Hah! Nice try! Spiderlings!" The spiders helped her move again. "H-how!?" "You're too weak!" Scorpio got dragged away by Vald. "Thanks..." "yeah..we're gonna need a plan before you charge in."

Thank you for ignoring me

The wall cracked. "You wanna flee?" "Nope~" Scorpio looked at Vlad with an unamused expression.

BOOM!

Debris fell onto the ground. "So, why don't you hand over your gems! It's gonna make everything easier." "Ya think that's gonna work you child hazard?" Okuda just shook her head and giggled.

She reminds me of a Danganronpa character....fuck what was her name?

Nagisa said this girl was shy....what happened that got her corrupted?

Two kinds of people, and both are dumb.

"Whatever...." muttered the insect hero. Her gloves had only one light left, then she would only have five minutes. "I'm gonna run out of shots and time!" The mammal hero nodded and thought of a quick plan.

The pipes.

The webs.

All tied together with Scorpio's tail.

Vlad grabbed her tail, "Trust me on this! Extend it to the pipe!" She did just that and with the help of Vlad aiming her tail at her target. Ripping out the pipe, she accidentally flinged it towards a web, right above Okuda. "HA! You missed!" "Did she though?" The villian looked confused.

She looked up.

The pipe finally fell through the webs and hit Okuda's head which made her fall. Scorpio sprinted towards a book with a spider on the cover and snapped it in half. "VLAD!" He didn't have to make her say it twice as her purified the butterfly that came out.