they got to a pretty garden, ranboo doing a bit. tom gave the camera to toby, and rushed next to sage.
"are you okay? you've been pretty quiet."
"are we okay tom?" she looked up at him.
"what? yes of course."
"you're all acting off. you haven't spoken a word to me since last night."
"i just uh.. i was tired."
"right."
he sighed, standing infront of her so they both stopped.
"sage, come on."
"i don't want to ruin the day, let's just talk later okay?"
"no, let's get it over with and enjoy the rest of the day."
she groaned, looking up to him. "did that kiss mean anything tom?"
he looked around, keeping his voice hushed. "of course- you know i'm awkward about that."
"it's the second time. you can't keeping running away from it, i have feelings to you know."
he scratched the back of his neck, looking away. "w-well i.."
"you?"
"i think we should catch up with toby!" he smiled, turning around and walking away.
and there he left sage, an overthinking mess at the moment.

after a long thirty minutes, they made it to the london bridge. the boys promoted his merch, took a few instagram pictures and bits on the way, thankfully including sage. tom also went up to the gates of buckingham palace, tommy flirting with the queen. they stopped when tommy got asked for a picture for the hundredth time, looking out at the sea.
"he's too famous for us." ranboo said, toby and sage nodding in agreement, "atleast every single fan photo i take today is going to have my merch in it."
"burgers." toby said, looking down at the restaurant.
sage let the two talk, looking off at the boats.
"boat." toby said, pointing the sage. "sage, eye, boat."
she smiled, "yes, boat."
"sage like boat." ranboo added.
"boat, boat, boat." the boys chanted.
"i'm back!" tommy grinned.

they took a stroll underneath the bridge and got some food, taking fan photos then moving on.
"sageee." toby said, dragging out the 'e'.
"yesss?"
"why are you sad?"
she look over to the boys who were joking around by the grass, then back at toby. "they both seem really awkward."
"didn't you and tom kiss?"
"yes.." she fiddled with her ring.
"then that explains tom. and ranboo, well he's hurt."
"because of..?"
"he liked you, well. he still does i think."
"fuck." she sighed.
toby smiled, linking their arms together. "it's okay, let's enjoy today yeah? we don't want the week ruined because of this."
sage nodded, the two going back to tommy and ranboo, sitting down at a restaurant as they all got fan pictures.

"pink flowers." ranboo said.
"hi five!" toby grinned, high fiving them.
"why is the pink flowers an alcoholic?" tommy laughed
"do not high five alcoholic flowers! they don't deserve it." ranboo scolded
"yes they do. a for effort, all of you."

"can we go in here?" sage asked, the boys going quiet and turning to her.
"well i need to go to boots, do you wanna meet-up at the train station when you're done?" ranboo decided.
"okay, i'll go with sage." tommy smiled.
the four split up, going opposite ways.

the pair were quiet, but thankfully that matched the shop's atmosphere. she looked through the various crystals, and tommy cleared his throat quietly to talk.
"this one is pretty."
"that's an amethyst geode."
he gently picked it up, showing it to her. "have you got it?"
"look at the price tom, its £600."
"holy shit.." he quickly put it back.
she grabbed a few bits of incense, and looked at the rings, testing a few.
"have you ever worn bracelets tom?"
"only once or twice."
"would you wear one again?"
"depends what it is."
she showed him two bracelets, one green adventurine and one carnelian. "matching, our favourite colours."
"want me to pay?"
she smiled, shaking her head. "it's okay, i have a bunch of stuff.

once they checked out and left, the two headed towards the train station. "so, are you okay sage?" he asked, adjusting his new bracelet.
"i am, why?"
"you've been very quiet this entire recording."
"just tired."

"ladies first."
tommy opened the cab door, giggling as she got in. he entered on the other side, and instructed the driver on where to go.

once they arrived, he did the exact same thing, resulting in them both giggling again. the two entered the building.
"welcome to nando's! have you got any reservations?"
"tom simons, for 9:45."
"thank you! right this way."
they followed the waiter, then sat at their table.
"can i get you any drinks?"
"2 cokes please." tom smiled, the waiter nodded, and wrote it down.
once he left, the two started talking again. "thank you." she laughed, sage had planned out what she wanted to order with tom in the taxi, as her introvertedness was that bad.
"you're welcome. lets take some pictures!"
"okay." she smiled, whipping her phone out. tom instantly went on tiktok on his own phone, pressing the create button.
"hello tiktok. i am having dinner with a woman." he grinned, flipping the camera to sage.
"help tiktok. i have been kidnapped."
"nonono, she is joking. slash j." he stopped recording, watching it back a few times and saving it to drafts.

"here are your drinks." the waiter walked back to their table, setting sage's drink down along with a slip of paper, then tommy's. he took their food order and walked away.
sage looked at the paper and opening it, realising it was a british phone number. "the audacity!" tommy gasped, grabbing it to look closer.
sage laughed, "when we get home, we should totally prank call them with tubs and ranboo."
"you are so smart."
"i know."

after taking a few selfies together and clearing the air, their food came by a waitress this time.
"thank you!" sage smiled, and then memories hit her, "oh shit, evelyn!"
"sage! its been a good three years!" the two girls wrapped eachother in a warm, comforting hug. once sat back down, tommy introduced himself and let the two catch up.
"also! so theres this party on wednesday, we were wondering if you'd like to come? obviously there was a whole groupchat, but your number changed. but anyways! as you can tell, it's a highschool reunion. it'd be great if you came."
"of course! let me give you my number." she typed her number into evelyn's phone, and she left back to her shift again.
"look at you, party girl!" 
"i'm just worried michael will be there."
"don't go. it's better to be safe than sorry."
"oh shut up. i'm going, i'll ask macy."

the pair finished their meal, taking the underground rails back to toby's house. tom posted his tiktok whilst stood infront of sage, who was sat down. sage was admittedly getting quite a few weird looks from older men by the way she was dressed, but who were they to judge? tom infact noticed this, getting quite closer to the girl.

after the train ride, they walked back in the darkness lit up with warm lamposts. the city was quiet, with the occasional sounds of cars driving by. in the distance, the main city was pulsing like a heartbeat, surrounded with beautiful lights and tall skyscrapers.
tom interrupted her thoughts, intertwining their fingers together."sage." tommy started,
"yes?" she replied, swinging their arms.
"im sorry for being off about last night. i really like you too." he stopped walking, the two facing eachother as the breeze hit. "i want to be more than friends."
"tommy.. i feel the same way, dont worry."

"will you uh.." he scratched the back of his head, "date.. me?"
"yes!" she sput out quickly, "yesyesyes."
the two laughed, as tom lifted sage sage up, and twirled her around.
"thank you."