𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩☆

⚠️READ TILL THE END FOR NOTE⚠️

𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙥
𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

𝙄𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡
𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

Malte knew from the early beggining that inviting Edvin and Omar at the same party would be a big-ass mistake. It have always ended with a fight, broken glass and tears. But what else he could've done? If he hadn't invited one of them, they would for sure beat his ass and say shit about discriminationm and being a prick. So, it ended with the tough atmosphere between these two. At least he invited a lot of people to his house, so the party wasn't a complete, awkward crap.

He tried to understand their relationship, but he just couldn't. He knew his friends, both of them were calm, responsible and mature. So why these two combined together always caused troble? They loved each other so hard they would kill for each other. He always joked that even if they're fighting all the time now, in the future they will end as the most happy marriage ever existing.

Omar knew something was coming up. He and Edvin hadn't seen each other for exactly eight days and six hours. Eight days and six hours since they were on a break. Since his love called him a fucking whore which he don't wanna ever talk to again. He's gonna make sure that he'll provoke Edvin so hard, that he would beg Omar to get back to him. That's why he's there- sitting on a couch, right in front of his now-ex-boyfriend, who's pretending to talk with someone sitting next to him. But Omar is sure that Edvin was giving him glances basically all the time. That's why he made sure he smells nice, that he looks fucking gorgeous. That this new, sprakly choker is coiling around his neck perfectly. That every time he's sipping beer, his lips are delicately sucking the bottle thread. That his nails are perfectly covered in subtle, pink glitter. That his lipgloss is on point. That Edvins neck vein has become clearly visible. 'He's losing control' Omar thought and smirked to himself, 'it didn't take as long as I thought it would'. Now his brain is working hard, thinking how to provoke his lover even more, how to break him, how to piss him off so much he loses his mind.

When he heard an energic song playing, he knew that now's his chance. He grabbed some radom boy by hand and lead him towards a little dance floor that Malte arranged. Stealing his new dance-partner attention and intrest wasn't hard, because obviously he looked like a sexbomb. Oamr closed his eyes, hands up in the air, his hips moving sensually, the strangers hands on his ass. It was easier than he thought.

-"I fucking love this song"- he hummed and started singing, locking his hands on a man's neck. The beer gave him loads of confidence and he was not afraid to use it. The feel of somebody's touch made him whimper inside. He didn't even know when he became so horny. Well, without his boyfriend by his side, he was helpless. Only Edvin was able to fully satisfy him. And Edvin obviously knew and needed that too.

His plan worked, because Edvin looked angry as fuck. Even if, he still hadn't moved from his seat. Till Omar tongue-kissed the man he was dancing with. That was enough. Edvin stood up and almost run over to them. He pushed Omar aside from the stranger and punched the boy directly in face without any hesistation. As hard as he could.

-"Get you fucking hands off my boyfriend, you fucking faggot!"- his voice was cold and emotionless as never before. He just hoped that he didn't break the stranger's nose. Then, he grabbed Omars wrist, making sure that his grip is gonna leave little bruises there. He quickly looked at Malte with a glance clearly saying -"don't you fucking interrupt us and don't come into your bedroom for the next few hours"- and harshly pulled Omar with him.