༄ 12. Let's Dig In?

Start from the beginning

"Did we do something wrong by eating her food?"

"I will go after her" Ayaka said and ran after her.

When she was alone in her room tears started to fall

When she was alone in her room tears started to fall. She was crying. Not because of sadness but because of happiness.

'I-I finally did something great'

She bawled her eyes out. Ayaka went into their room and saw her crying.

She walked to her and kneeled.

Ayaka gave her a hug. 'Please cry your heart out Tia, I'm here for you'

After a while Ayaka decided to speak up.

"You did great Tia. You're greater than you think you are"

Aristia's eyes widen and hugged her back.

After she calmed down she went to sleep.

Ayaka tugged the fox girl in bed and decided to let her sleep

'She deserves a break from everything'

The blonde left their room and went to the canteen to clean.

While cleaning five boys walked towards her.

"How is she?" asked a worried Osamu.

"She's doing great, Tia's sleeping right now" Ayaka answered.

"I've never thought she could be so emotional because of something like that" Atsumu mumbled.

Ayaka sighed. "Well when Tia was little she was always ignored. She was never really praised by anyone even though she worked hard. Except for her older brother, Hatori-san."

She continued while cleaning "When no one wanted to eat the food SHE made it really hurt her."

'Damn it, why did we even listen to Gin?!' the twins angrily thought.

"So when you four and Akihiko-san stood up for her and praised her food she really became emotional, because nobody ever did that to her"

"Not even you or Reiko?" Suna asked.

Ayaka gave them a sad smile. "I think it was the other way around. She was the one who always stayed by our side in our darkest days and gave us praises and the confidence we needed."

The boys eyes widen in surprise.

"But...." she continued.

The boys looked up to see her face. Her face held more than one emotion. Sadness, anger and even a little bit of guilt.

"If she's protecting us who is protecting her?!" she shouted.

The boys were shocked. They never heard her talk loudly let alone shout.

"Especially after next year" she mumbled.

Before Kita could ask what she meant with that Akihiko came in the canteen.

"Hm? Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"We were asking how Aristia was feeling. Fortunately she's okay" Kita responded.

Akihiko took a glass of water and leaned on the table.

"Really? I'm glad. I also wouldn't like it if I made something with my whole heart but no one touched it. I'm glad you four stood up for her" he said with a smile and left the canteen.

"That's the first time I saw Aki-san smile" Atsumu thought out loud.

"Hmm you're right for once 'tsumu"

"Shut yer trap 'samu!"

Kita gave them a glare and they immediately stopped before hell broke loose.

After a while the others also left the canteen and went to their rooms.

Everyone went to sleep.....

but not for long.

1425 words
____________________________________
AN: Yayy~ double update! Okay to be honest this chapter and the one before were originally one chapter but it was too long (lol) so here a double update hihihi

Thank you all for reading this/these chapter(s)! Let me know what you think of it~

Please comment and vote~!!!

Stay safe and healthy guys~

I'll see you next week!

Lots of love from your dear author-san <3