Chapter 2

"Is this one of your friends?" The orange haired guy asks. Tohru nodded. "Yes, she's new, and from America!" He stares at me, leaving me slightly uncomfortable. "Well, Y/N, this is Kyo, one of my cousins." Yuki spoke up. He didn't seem very happy when he said it. I got a vibe that the two guys didn't like each other.

After a pause, Tohru asked "So, should we go home? Y/N, would you like to come over tomorrow?" Both the boys seemed to tense up at this request.
"Yes, I would!" I said. I picked up my faulty book bag.

"Meet me here tomorrow, same time. I want to introduce you to my other friends. They're coming over too!" She said. I liked Tohru. She seemed to understand me.

Kyo was looking down, an angry impression on his face. He was blushing. "Yeah, let's GO NOW!" He said, and started walking.

Tohru walked up to me and said "Don't take Kyo the wrong way. He's always like that. You know, angry. He's not a bad person. Not at all." She said this so that Yuki, who was now following behind Kyo a considerable distance, did not hear. "Well, bye! See you tomorrow!" She says, running after them. From this distance, Kyo still looked angry, but not at me. He looked more angry at himself. He turned to look at me. I smiled at him and waved as I walked to my house. He turned away.

Geez, what is wrong with that guy? No smiles there. He's like the opposite of Yuki, kind and calm. Still, I liked the look of him. I think there's something a little gentler inside him. I wondered what could have possibly made him so flustered. I pondered these things as I walked to my house.

Mom's new house here is nice, except from the fact it's still not unpacked. Boxes towered to the ceiling and were lying on their side. I walked to my future room and set my bag down. I looked at the boxes. I saw the box that I had torn apart to find clothes to wear, and the box, well boxes, that held my books. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a box wiggle. I turned toward it, and saw my cat's black tail stick out of it. I smiled as he jumped out of the box and into my lap. Gosh, I love cats.