ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟| 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚...

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Takemichi..." He muttered, Y/n huffed, "Well? Is that all? Ya ain't gonna say Hinata is your wife?"

Takemichi screamed, "What?!" The party was chaotic, The most yelling and screaming is the former Toman members.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sakamaki Malleus....Is no longer alive...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How Emma and Y/n wedding went...

Everyone smashed cake into Y/n, Satoru was the loudest.

"THAT'S MY BABY SISTER!!! WAHHHHH!!!! BIG BROTHER IS SO HAPPY!!!!!" Y/n sighed, "Man..." Emma laughed as Satoru balled on the ground.

Nobara screamed, Yuji just clapped and yelled, Megumi just clapped his hands.

Y/n smiled, she grinned happily. Y/n was the one who proposed to Emma, Toman was there throwing plate at Y/n, which was stopped by her infinity.

"Hahahahahahaha!!! You losers!!" Y/n yelled, she grabbed a chunk of cake and threw it at Mikey.

It began the cake war....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How Sakamaki Malleus died...

Overall, Y/n had to kill him... After the war is gone and curses are gone. Sakamaki and Yuji were the ones alive.

They stood, Sakamaki smiled and patted her head, "Goodbye, Y/n..." He kissed her forehead.

"Curse Technique: Hollow Purple..." The curse attack went ahead and directly shot at Sakamaki...

Y/n took her blindfold off, tears streaming down her face..

---

"Oi! Y/n!! Hurry up and get ready!" Sakamaki yelled from the kitchen, Y/n groggily walked into the bathroom, "Yeah..."

---

"Sakamaki!!! Hurry up!" Y/n yelled, they went on a mission together, Sakamaki huffed, "Yeah!"

He stared at Y/n running up the hill, he smiled, "How beautiful..."

---

Sakamaki gave flowers to Y/n for Valentine day, she smiled brightly, "Thank you!!" She ran to her room and grabbed a vase she didn't use for a long time.

Sakamaki watched, "See.... Roses..."

---

"Oi! Y/n! If I die, don't cry. I'm a curse and you're a human... Everyone dies...." Y/n frowned, "Why would you say that?"

Sakamaki smiled sadly, "Nothing..."

---

"Malleus..." He said, Y/n looked at him confused, "Malleus?" He nodded, "My real name is Malleus... Sakamaki is my surname.."

Y/n gasped, "Oh?! Why didn't you tell me?!!!" She groaned, Malleus smiled, "That's a old name..."

"You're old!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n sighed, she looked at Emma Ina wedding dress. "Hey! Let's have a drink!!" She yelled, Everyone cheered, Satoru rolled around.

"It's a happy ending... "

Okay.... Imma just say this... Pick which book I should publish next...

 Pick which book I should publish next