So...Rules and plot lines

OK, first things first, like I said I'll have a few rules for people wanting a little self indulgence. Oh, and 47 may get OOC (out of character) for some shot.

1. No NSFW things - this is a platonic/parent and child type of relationship so no fucking. And on top of that nothing gory, as in body horror/mutilation - the most that will occur is cannon typical violence and maybe the reader getting shot at a few times (maybe the bullet hit...maybe it doesn't)

2. I will not do self inserts. The reader will be referred to as Y/N and very little will be described about them. I want to keep thing GN (gender neutral) if I divert from GN reader I'll put it in the title first then what the scenario is.

3. Please nothing political I really just don't want to deal with that

4. The reader will not be given super human powers even if in the Hitman universe  it is possible so please keep to just simple "great shot" or "after years of training" sort of abilities. Ya to some that may be boring but I got my reasons.

5. And just a simple form to make things easier on me- just please a lil detail here and there so I get to actually write things like... have a general idea of the beginning and the end so I can complete the self indulgence correctly.
The small form:

Your name:
General idea:
The possible ending:
And will anyone be getting hurt?(if yes how badly):

And that's about it for now and next up if some possible plot lines I'll try to do or stick to some may not be in order some will, I'll put in dictations were necessary (as in I'll put 1.1 then 1.2 and so on)

--------------------------------------

OK, plot lines:

1.1 How you meet;
47 is told to kill Y/N as they are on "illegitimate" child of a wealthy person and their kid (maybe 20 to 30- not sure yet)  found out and decides that the wealth belongs to them only.
So POV of reader finding out their actual missing parent and what are the consequences.

1.2 How you actually meet;
And reader finds that the one parent they do have send a text saying to not come home... you still go home cause plot requests it... 47 is there a conversation starts.

2. So what's the plan?;
The reader figuring out what they want to do with themselves as they now got to pick what paths they want to take
(I can expand this into separate timeliness thing majig)

3. This... is comfy;
Reader and 47 get to a hide out... Diane is coming to meet them.

4. IIIIII AAAAAAM BOOOOORED;
Reader being left alone in the bunker and so they start to find new entertainment.

5. I'm sorry what?;
47 wants to train reader to shoot in case he is out and reader is thinking if its worth loosing fingers.

6.1 ...I want to cook something;
Reader getting a message that 47 is coming back to the hideout soon and decides to cook something for the two of them.

6.2 ...you didn't need to do that;
47 want to return the favour and cooks for the reader cause I like the idea of him doing that.

7. Why do you have the barcode?;
Reader asking the risky questions and 47 explaining somethings, not all of them tho.

8. Tell me a story;
Reader has a nightmare, so the sit with 47 who is light sleeper but finds little time to help reader sleep again.

---------------

For now that's it but I'll add more.

Enjoy