S E V E N

Me and Ale met at the beach

Me and Ale met at the beach. This is the moment i'll tell her. Im scared, im scared for the first time in my fucking life. How is she gonna react. Shes gonna be pissed.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She says. I look into her eyes. For god sake how can a person be so perfect. "Well?" She says. Tell her, just tell her. You could move on from this and start over. "So there is another kind of party thing." I say. I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT. "Yeah people actually dance there. Senior dancing." She says and laughs. I love her laugh, it just makes me smile.

Would it matter if i didn't tell her? YES IT WOULD. For god sake just tell her. "Do you want to go together?" I ask. "Yes, i would love to." Im digging my own grave. "I'll see you there tho our dads would kill us." She says. "How do we do the dancing part." I ask.
"Yeah i think we're dying tomorrow night." She says jokingly. "I mean everyone needs to dance with someone, and we'll be the ones left so we basically are forced to dance together." She says.

While she was talking the only thing i was thinking was "tell her."
"Is there something on your mind?" She asks. "I need to tell you something, promise me you won't get mad." I say. "I can't promise you anything until i know what you want to tell me." She says. Alright i'll just tell her. "I don't have a suit." Alright i just can't! "You don't have a suit?" She asks confused. "Never mind." I say.

"Whats wrong, your acting really strange." She says. I Drugged you and faked a lot of stuff, which i didn't really fake but my intention were to fake it. but i love you so could you forgive me? Yh that would totally work. "No sorry, i was just thinking about a lot of stuff."

She isn't listening anymore, shes staring at something. I look the way shes looking and see Enzo and some girl. "Who's that girl?" I ask. "Ava, that bitch i told you about."
All of a sudden she turns my head around again making me look at her. "Don't look at them, look at me." She says. "Their coming this way."

"Hey guys." I hear Enzo say. God he's lucky that he's still able to walk. "Whose that? He looks too handsome to be with a whore." Ava snickered. Anger rushed in my veins. As if I had the urge to pull out my gun. "Her boyfriend." "He's off limits." I said but Alessya said something along with me. My eyes widened in shock before a smirk plastered on my face. I gripped her hips, moving her body towards mine. Ava's face shocked as her snicker became to a gob drop. I looked towards ale as my eyes gazed towards her. I was lost in her eyes. Her gorgeous eyes.

"What the fuck! You have bad taste in women. She's a fucking whore!" Ava bolted. "Honey, don't get jealous that he's more hotter than Enzo." I snickered at Ale's response. Ava stormed off in rage Enzo following her as my grin became wider. "I'm hot hm?" I teased. "Don't get too gassed Romano. It was only to get the Bitch to fuck off." Ouch. That hurts. Before she could say anything I leaned her towards me, making her look up in my eyes. "Keep trying all you want but your never going to get it." She whispered. "Mi amore, don't test me. Keep being a brat and I'll fuck it out of you." I whispered, biting her earlobe.