Armin raised an eyebrow and leaned in toward you. This earned him a confused look from Mikasa. "I don't understand." She began, "Picture?" Armin unlocked his phone to show Mikasa the photo of you and Ross. Her eyes widened and she mimicked Armin's position, looking at you waiting for you to go on.

You sighed before beginning the story. "So you both know I went to karaoke with Ross." They nodded, "When I got there he kept complimenting me and eyeing me, I tried to brush it off and act like it was nothing for as long as I could. We took turns singing then got bored and ended up hungry, so we did what any hungry person would do and ordered off the menu waiting for our food to come up. Ross started pestering me with questions until they got more and more personal. He asked about you guys and what you were like- everyone in the group actually. He said I had a lot to say when it came to Eren and he asked about wether or not he was my boyfriend. I told him no and he said 'good to know.' whatever the hell that means. Our food finally came and we started eating, awhile in I noticed him staring at my lips for short periods of time so I asked him what was up with that. He claimed there was something on my lip and used his thumb to get it off. That's when he-" Your voice started breaking during the last sentence as you told your two friends about where he'd touched you and what he did. "I'm guessing the picture you got was sometime while he was... yeah." The story finally ended and you sat there with your head in your legs waiting to see what they were going to say. There was a warm presence around you as Mikasa and Armin sat next to you and brought you into their embrace.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." Mikasa whispered into your ear.

Armin rubbed circles into your back. "So am I, im even more sorry I didn't believe you." The three of you sat on the ground huddled around each other for a couple of minutes. "Ross..." Armin started, "Can I beat his ass?" He looked at you.

You lifted your head, "Armin.. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you're probably better off just watching a fight instead of being in one."

"Actually that's fair- I tried to fight Eren once and it didn't go so well on my end. Mikasa can vouch for me on that." Mikasa agreed and he chuckled.

"That's why I didn't tell Eren yet, he will quite literally beat Ross and won't stop. As much as I want him beat up, I don't want you or Eren getting punished or expelled for something of my doing. Also," they both faced you, "Don't tell anyone else yet, please."

They both nodded, Armin got up, "I understand. I do think that you should tell Eren, it's okay if it takes a week, a month, even a year- I just don't want you to have to hold this weight on yourself." You agreed to what he said, as his phone went off in his pocket. "Oh shit, speaking of the devil..." He panicked a bit and quickly answered.

"Where'd you go?"

"I'm at the store."

"For the past hour? Really?"

"Yes Eren, really. I'll be back in a second." That was his last sentence to Eren before hanging up.

"Is there anything I can do for you before I go?" Armin questioned, you shook your head and with that he gave you a final hug and left your dorm.

Mikasa decided to stay with you the night just to make sure you rested well and were getting better. The both of you stayed in the living room watching movies on the tv with a blanket draped over you both. It wasn't very late but your eyes felt heavy and you drifted off to sleep in Mikasa's lap.