Chapter 9

Taking the elevator back you and Ethan had realized you still had your guns so the power she must've held was too well that she created this illusion of your weapons being taken away...that was more understandable since a damn doll couldn't ever carry four guns on its own even if it was truly Beneivento herself.

With your pistols in hand, you and Ethan had set off to head back towards The Duke in hopes to get some more bullets and maybe a bit of an upgrade on a gun of one of yours to make things just a bit easier for further battles with whoever was left...

Heading back the both of you arrived before a small house, turns out it happened to be the gardener for Donna. You confirmed Donna's powers when reading the man's journal as he explained about those odd yellow flowers you two had seen before entering the area to get to her home. But it also explained that Mother Miranda had adopted Donna and how happy he had been for his misses. Not to mention they had found the key to Luther's home which Ethan mentioned something about a locked door and a small note on the front stating who had it.

"That explains it all...she wanted me to be her mother because all she wanted...was a mother who loved her...Miranda just used that against her for her experiments didn't she?" You muttered.

Feeling a bit worried considering you had to give away a precious picture of you and Leon you quickly placed the book down and patted your pockets and thankfully found the picture once more...so she was kind enough to give it back before they...

Pulling it out you let out a small gasp then frowned sadly when you turned the picture over and read the back.

'Please be safe out there mother.'

Your heart began to hurt for this woman...all she wanted was parents who were both alive and that would love her, Miranda the sick woman she is decided to use that to gain someone just to for her to use for her evil plans...how dare she do that?

'Don't worry Donna...that woman won't get to survive another day for all she's done to you and these villagers...' You thought.

Searching the place further you and Ethan had to face off with some of the undead again but it wasn't that hard when working together, you both also had found some coins as well as items you could sell off to The Duke. As well as finding a new gun to use a W87O TAC gun, a different type of shotgun which Ethan suggested you take on.

"You sure about this?" You asked.
"Yeah, I got this one so guess it'll be a bit even if you have one as well...?" Ethan said but ended sounding like a question.
"Alright I'll take this one but just remember to find something else for you as well." You commented.

With a nod of his head, you and Ethan fought off a few more of the undead and hurried back to The Duke. Once back you and Ethan had either bought some more bullets or had sold some of the stuff you had gathered all together and with one little gun improvement.

Before you both decided to head towards where your team was located at you walked up to the chalets and when Ethan arrived he tried placing one of them into the slots. It seemed to work since something on the very bottom began to unlock and relock in a different manner, though Ethan had experienced some form of vision as in it he saw the few images of Mother Miranda picking up a crying Rose.

"What the hell?" Ethan muttered.
"Are you alright?" You asked.
"I think so...I mean I just saw some sort of vision of...Miranda and Rose?" Ethan replied still confused.
"A vision?" You muttered.

Even you were confused but either way, Ethan placed the second one in yet things time nothing had happened, no visions nothing. Heading towards the third door you and Ethan looked at one another before using the newly formed key and unlocked it. Whatever was waiting beyond this gate you and Ethan needed to be ready for.