Chapter 6

Soon as you and Ethan made it up the steps to the main hall once more in the corner of your eye you noticed that Dimirescu had arrived and found you both...shit you'll have to rush to escape her now.

"You disgusting outsider! Get back here woman!!" Dimirescu shouts.
"Come on!" Ethan says grabbing your wrist and rushing you with him up the stairs.

Following after Ethan he remembered the door that he could now use Dimirescu's key on, quickly taking it out as her footsteps got closer and closer with each step she took he finally got it opened and pulled you inside along with him.

"Another mask, good with this we'll just need the last one to finally make it out of here..." You sighed in relief.
"One last thing to get the fuck out of here and find my daughter." Ethan agreed.

But soon as you took the mask off the statue the door behind you locked up with metal bars, narrowing your eyes at this you knew you'd have to find something similar to put into this statue in order to get out of there quickly.

With a quick search around the room, all there was is a ring and above in the room a crystal that you shot down. Picking it up you placed it away though you let the mask you got to rest on the small couch for now.

"Why did you put it there?" Ethan asked.
"We need something else to place into that statue if we wanna leave this place...I don't wanna carry it all the time when we go through there." You explained pointing to the opened crawl space.
"Oh right...sorry," Ethan replied a bit embarrassed.
"It's fine honestly." You said shrugging it off.

Placing your gun in your thigh holster for the time being you crawled through the crawl space and stood back up once through, checking the area you were able to quickly scratch up some bullets for you and Ethan as you noticed you were running a bit low. Getting your gun out you walked up the small set of stairs and searched the place when a voice rang through along with a gate shutting.

"I was worried my sisters had gotten to you two first. Then again your blood tastes so good that I just have to have more Mrs. Kennedy." Cassandra says.
"Like hell, you'll ever get another chance to drink from me!" You shouted.

Ethan and pushed the shelf to the side when he felt a slight cold breeze come through, seeing that you found some pipe bomb and lit it up quickly before throwing it at the wall soon as Ethan was clearly far away from that place when it went off Cassandra yelled in pain from the cold.

Now was your chance to defeat her once and for all which you knew would only anger Dimitrescu further once she figured it out. Bullet after bullet was sent towards her and what battle that nearly spent half of your ammo supply, in the end, she finally began to crystalize and broke apart in the end.

"Now we need to find a way out of here..." Ethan mentions.
"How about this animal head?" You asked.
"What about it?" Ethan asked.
"Just help me get it down." You replied.

Shrugging his shoulders he placed his gun away for the moment as he placed his hands together and lifted you up a bit when you placed your foot on it and did his best to keep you balance as you had a bit of trouble reaching it but would later thankfully get it off the wall and moving from Ethan.

"Why do we need that?" Ethan asked.
"We need something to place into that statue to get out of that room...so if I am correct this should have the same slots in this one as the mask did." You explained.
"Which would help us get out of here so we can place it in that smaller statue." Ethan finished.
"Exactly!" You replied.

Taking the animal bone head off you smirked at Ethan when it proved your theory and with the gate opening you and Ethan wasted no time in getting the hell out of there...course not without grabbing the supplies around that very room and later would place it in that statue and watched the gate in front of that door slowly lift.