CH 10 || The God And The Forbidden Woman

Start from the beginning

"But I heard you used cuss words for her...."

"I...I will ask for her forgiveness. Let me go, please, please..." As if his sorry could reverse things. Too late for that, though. There was no place for that shitty word in my dictionary, never had been.

I untied him first, like the second one, and coerced him to pick up the coal. I enforced him to put it inside his mouth. His tears didn't melt me. How it could have when they didn't soften noticing the tears in her alluring eyes.

Her pretty face blended with the feeling of angst was still fresh. I hit the rest with the baseball bat before dashing out. I was fuming. I would have blazed anyone at that moment. I needed to maintain my sangfroid.

The minute I was out, I decreed Damien, "Handle them like you handled others..." He nodded tersely before I walked out. What I did was to be kept secret from Reyansh and Arvik. Damien and my other men were aware of that.

It was two in the night when I drove to the nearby club which wasn't my usual place to hang out but I needed something to clear my mind off at that instant. Going to my mansion wasn't the alternative as she was there. I would have loose control and I didn't want that, yet. That woman was making me do things I had never carried out for someone else.

Why? I had no fucking idea.

All my life I had done things for myself, but her ingress into my life was changing things. She was jumbling with my mind, my sanity. I wished to not have seen her, five years back. It was the truth, known to only me, which was to accompany me to my grave.

Although, things would have remained the same even if I hadn't seen her that night, five years prior, in that red satin dress. She had met first with the old Aahir, the one who died that night only.

Now, I had only one plan, which was to wreck her, shatter her soul. She was the only key to my long-awaited goal and I was not going to back off at any point. All I had to do was make my move. All the cards were set in place, just one step was needed and I would be leading in the game to destroy my enemies.

At the corner table, in the bar, I was sipping the wine with the thoughts of my next move, when my eyes met with a pair of charcoal brown ones. It wasn't as pretty as the hazel brown ones though. A lady in her early thirties was all alone. Her eyes were on me. I sipped my alcohol, staring intensely at her while she gazed at me before glancing at her watch.

A method to convey a message probably, that, she didn't have much time. She was inviting me and who was I to deny a scrumptious deal. Her perky tits were bouncing out of her bodycon green dress, barely covering her nipples. She was one fucking meat.

A nice treat for a rough night.

I was needy and she seemed desperate. Her thighs clamped tight as if she was already wet just by leering at me. Her lips were enslaved between her devilish teeth. She slurped the alcohol, dripping it in between the valley of her boobs. A minute later when she was done she grabbed some tissues out of her bag and pressed them on her skin, erotically running them over her.

She eyed me down before gulping. She was famished too, just like me. I didn't move though and awaited her to take a step. Looking over at her watch she got up, bent down to pick some shopping bags. I could clearly see her shaven pussy, throbbing to be fucked vigorously.

Keeking me for one last time, she was gone. It wasn't my time to move. I stayed there ten minutes more because I knew she would be kicking her heels for me. I wanted to escalate her yearning.

Making her wait for ten minutes, I got off and headed to the parking lot. She had shown me her car keys before leaving. An appreciating strategy it was.