Chapter 29 - Flames of the Phoenix

Start from the beginning

"Ashido, move!!!" Sero yells as he tapes the girl and pulls her out of the way of a punch before going to wrap the Nomu in the same tape.

The Nomu breaks free rather easily and punches Sero's side, sending him flying into the wall, coughing up blood before falling unconscious.

"SEROOOOOOOO!!" Mina yells. "Why you!!!!" She stares at the Nomu, anger in her eyes, as she shoots a stream of low pH acid at the villain.

The Nomu shrieks in pain, as his skin gets corroded by the acid. It pulls its corroded arm off, a new one regrowing almost instantaneously before he goes in to punch the girl into the floor, causing her to cough up blood.

"MINA!" Ochako exclaims as she gets up, letting Momo take her place with 13.

'I might not be Izuku, I might not be the Todoroki's, hell I'm not even close to being Tsu, but I sure can buy everyone some time.' She thinks to herself as she rushes at the beast, her fingers ready to negate the gravity off the beast at a moment's notice.

The creature sees Ochako, and charges at her after recognizing it as her second target. Just as he goes in to punch the girl, she negates the force of gravity, sending him floating. But the damage was already done. The punch hit her, sending her flying into the wall with cracked ribs and a broken arm.

The students watch in horror as the beast stops attacking them, having achieved its objectives when they hear Izuku's voice.

"You dare come here! You dare attack my class! You dare attack my friends! You dare hurt Ochako!" His voice started to distort as his anger rose while his quirk raged around him.

It wasn't just his voice they heard echoing off the walls of USJ, they could feel the sheer power he was giving off. They were being pushed back from the pressure that he was exerting. The waters started to generate waves from nothing, and winds started to blow faster and faster throughout the USJ campus. The heat that came from him burnt the ground under him and burnt some of the villains that were unfortunate enough to be close enough to him.

It was at this moment that the students of Class 1-A realized just how much the boy had been holding back during training exercises. His fire, almost felt as if he was burning hotter than Endeavour or the Todoroki twins. They watch on as he is engulfed in a massive pillar of flame. Too shocked to react, even the villain stood in silence.

"You will pay." They all heard Izuku's voice. But it wasn't just Izuku's voice they could make out. It felt almost as if there were other people all speaking at once, all of them conveying the same emotions of anger, hatred, pain, and most of all the feeling of loss.

"YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!" Izuku yells as the pillar of flame condenses around Izuku's figure. 

[A/N: Replace red with a darker green

[A/N: Replace red with a darker green.]

His eyes glowing a bright yellow, the boy now donned what looked like armor of pure energy with 3 tails coming off of his headgear. His helmet had what seemed to be a trident on it. And in the center was the symbol of the Phoenix, glowing brightly.