Falling Too Fast: Chapter 18

• Dedicated to Alicia because I have so much fun with that girl! Oh ya and Peoples its DRAW-ER(

Check Out my New Books, "Heartless Couture" & "Identity Crisis"

Chapter 18

Jordan's POV

I had stopped crying by now and I was ready to tell him. And so I did.

"I had to give her up..."

"You had to what?!" he stands up suddenly. I pull him back down to the bed.

"SHH! Geez calm down!" I put my hand on his arm and he instantly relaxed.

"Why?" he asked. I sighed.

Should I tell him...

He will be so ashamed...

He will hate me...

Damons POV

"I--I had to well..to pay for her..I had to do some--not very..family oriented stuff.." she trailed off, stuttering and quickly looked down.

My fist clenched. She was...NO.

"Why?" I asked through also clenched teeth. She rolled her eyes Like it was obvious.

"I had too. I was gonna lose her but I guess I lost her anyway.." She looked down ashamed.

"You still did that! How could you!" I scream.

"Don't yell at me about what I should have done because you weren't there! I was scared, lonely 15 year old girl with a freaking child! I did what I could to support her. Legal or not." she defended.

I sighed. I still couldn't believe it... I had a child, a daughter out in the world that isn't even two years old. Wow. Why did she keep this from me?

"Why did you keep this from me?

"Well you left! What was I supposed to do?! Run after you all over the country so you could leave again!?" she exclaimed. Now it was my turn to look down in shame.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. she sighs and gets up from the bed. As she was leaving, she stops at the door. And says,

"Are you really Damon? Are you really?" Then walks away.

It was only then that I realize that for once in my asshole, pathetic life that I was sorry. For real. 

©Lovesoreel

I'm so P.O'd right now. I had the perfect chapter and it got deleted. Damn my iPod. Well sorry for the shortie but I've been frigging swamped for a teenager. Hah! Spring Break has come! Woot woot! Oh and I'm #415 on the "What's Hot" list! I LOVE YOU! I'm pretty excited about it(:

Enjoy as much as you can

No Votes for the Next Chapter! (;

VOTE(: