𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗧𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮𝟮

   ____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Tessa laid in her bed staring at the ceiling, which she has been doing for a few days. And she hasn't left this spot since she kissed her best friend.It wasn't like she was depressed or anything. She was feeling maybe a little embarrassed and confused. Confused; because he kissed her back. Embarrassed because he's married... She kissed a married man.

And she spoken to him since. Sure he's called... A lot. But she hasn't answered. She was ignoring him. He's even came by the house to come check on her. And every time she's told her brother or father to tell him she wasn't home.

She just stared at her ceiling thinking about what could've happened if she would've stayed a minute longer. But she soon started to get hungry. And decided it was finally time to go down stairs.

As she approached the bottom steps of the staircase in the manor, she heard "Oh, you're alive. Great." . The belonging to her brother Cameron Austin, who was sitting on the couch.

"You know your lover has been here everyday this week." He continued.

"Shut it, Cameron." She growled, turning the other way and walking into the kitchen.

He followed.

She started pour herself some cereal.

"You kissed a married man, Tessa." He said. stating the obvious. But she doesn't respond.

"You can't ignore him forever." He still got no reply. "You have to talk to him."

"Don't you think I know that." She snapped, slamming the cereal box on the counter.

She and her stared at each other for a moment, then the door bell rang.

"And from the looks of it, you gotta do it now." He said before she gave him one last look, then leaving the kitchen to answer the door.

Tessa opens the door to Nathan Scott.

"Hey." They both said, awkwardly.

"Uh- we should talk." He said.

She nodded agreeing. "Yeah, we should."

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Now in Tessa's bedroom with the door closed. Neither one of the two knew what to say. Or where to start. So, Nathan thought he'd give it a try.

"Tes, I'm confused."

"You and me both. I kissed you and you kissed me back." She said.

"And then you ignore me. Why?" He added looking down at her.