Fixing the problem

"WELL HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS!" Screamed Mr Bob in his most loud-screaming voice. Then he got pushed face first into the hard mud floor. "Howdy lads!" Said a whole conga of the weird-gobliny things, with the numbers 3, ., 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 etc and their corresponding Roman numeral letters. (The decimal point was just two dots next to eachother)
"WHAT THE IRRATIONAL ARE YOU DOING HERE PI!" (Nerd pun intended)
"I'm just chilling with my bros, Bobbyroony." (that's what pi calls Mr Bob) (I'm using a lot of brackets in this chapter).
"WELL I WANT YOU RIGHT BACK IN YOUR INTEGER LINE WHERE YOU BELONG!"
"Ya see Bobbyroony, I ain't an integer 'cause I'm irrational, which means I have an infinite amount of numbers here who want to punch you in the face. So if y'all excuse me I'm getting outta here, you offending little pig face." (Apparently calling pi an integer is extremely offensive (don't ask why). So the endless horde of numbers wandered off, well actually they didn't because there are an infinite amount of them so they will still have some numbers there so they would still be there but the front and back of the line would be far way and (long mutter to myself about paradoxical things and maths blah blah blah see you next chapter after I stop speaking about this paradoxical stuff).