Part 11

Yoonmin was done with all there couple stuffs, Yoongi jumped on the bed beside jimin and cover both of them with blankets. 

"Yoon, let live here" Jimin whine turning his back on yoongi's bare chest. Yoongi nuzzled his nose in jimin's neck and hummed holding his naked body tight. 

"Like seriously" Jimin said smiling turning his head toward yoongi. 

Yoongi pulled out and nodded smiling. 

"It's boring to live with jin and namjoon anyways" Yoongi said with chuckle. Jimin too giggled.

"Kookie is also happy with taehyung" Jimin said and wriggled his back in yoongi's tight grip on his waist covering his stomach. 

"Um is that so?" Yoongi asked muffling into jimin's chest. Jimin nodded smiling. 

"They are really cute together" Jimin said smiling his famous eye smile. Yoongi nodded pressing his lips on Jimin's nape softly. 

"But we have only 2 day in paris now" he said , jimin instantly turned toward yoongi. ruzzling his nose into his chest. 

"No!" he whine. Yoongi chuckled softly and held him tight again. 

"We have to Mochi" Yoongi said kissing the top of jimin's head. 

                                                                                  - - 

Taehyung and jungkook  were back into there apartment. again awkward silence filled into the room. 

"Um-kookie let's have dinner out" taehyung said, hopping jungkook will say yes. 

Jungkook looked at him and nodded smiling. 

                                                                                            --

Jungkook sat on the passenger seat while taehyung was driving peacefully listening to the song jungkook chose from them. 

"Tae tae" jungkook called out, fiddling his fingers together. 

Taehyung hummed in reply smiling a bit. taking a quick glance at jungkook. 

"I am not hungry" jungkook said. 

Taehyung's car speed immedietely got slow he looked at jungkook for answer, he knows he didn't left jungkook's side today in office so why is jungkook not hungry. 

"Kook but you didn't eat anything baby?" he asked. 

Jungkook shooked his head. 

"I was hungry so bekhyun unkle gave me his lunch box earlier" he said pouting cutely. 

"But-" Taehyung was about to say but jungkook cutted him off. 

"When you were out to check the file chanyeol unkle told you, that's when he come and saw me hungry" Jungkook said looking down at his lap. 

Taehyung sign and stopped the car slowly on the road side. he hit the steering wheel tightly. 

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier jungkook" Taehyung whispered yelling. 

Jungkook looked at taehyung pouting. Taehyung never call him with his full name but today he did. 

Taehyung sign again when he realised he shouted on his baby for the first time. 

"I am sorry tae tae" Jungkook said pouting. 

"NO-no i am sorry Kookie baby" taehyung said flipping his hairs back and smiled brightly showing off his boxy grin.