Part 4

"Jungkookie" taehyung whispered so softly. when he heard nothing from jungkook in return. he thought that saying the love confession to jungkook made him angry. it made him sad a bit to not hear the reply from him. 

Jungkook on the other hand become all flustered hearing the word he wish to hear in those years. he became all red like tomato and hide himself more in taehyung's neck and hugged him more tightly. taehyung held him tightly just like a gem he is. 

Jungkook hummed in reply and smiled. 

Taehyung too smiled and closed his eyes feeling there both body being so close to each other and there chest almost touching eachother. he was damn happy to even express his feeling into words. to take his baby in his arms after a long time. 

the phone on the couch rang. 'tring!' tring!'

"Jungkookie" taehyung again whispered softly. jungkook hummed in reply still hugging taehyung close to him. 

"Jungkookie your phone is ringing" taehyung said with a chuckle. jungkook immediately got into his sense and jumped down on the floor again. he got all red cause of embrrassed. taehyung just bite his lips. while jungkook looked at the phone screen and scoffed. 

"Hello aunty" he muttered so softy. taehyung pressed his lips in thin line and smile cause jungkook looked annoyed. 

"what are you doing baby?"  Jimin asked little too excited. 

"Umm- nothing" he said and forced a smiled looking at taehyung who was also looking at him. 

"Okay we are coming inside" jimin said and cut off the call. jungkook looked at the screen as the call got cut off. they heard the knock outside the door. jungkook sign while taehyung got up from the couch to look at whosever is at the door. 

"Hello" jimin brag inside the apartment. while yoongi hyung followed him. taehyung chukled looking at his best friend.

"Good morning kookie" yoongi said wriggling his eyebrow at him. jungkook nodded his head and muttered a small " good morning " to both of them. 

"What were you both doing?" jimin asked as he settle down on the couch with yoongi beside him. 

Taehyung looked over at jungkook and smiled as if asking for permission to tell them both that they both were hugging the soul out of eachother but you tow disturb us. Jungkook avoided to look at him and just shyly stood in front of his unkle and aunty. 

"Um- nothing" taehyung reply while still looking at jungkook with teasing smiled plastered on his handsome face. Jimin noticed his best friend, and wriggled his eyebrow at him. and mouthed him" what's wrong?" 

taehyung shaked his head and looking at him and yoongi. 

Yoongi smiled checking out jungkook from head to toe. 

Jungkook walked looked at both of them and then walked inside his bedroom. 

Taehyung chuckled sitting opposite of yoongi and jimin on the couch. 

"What did you do tae?" yoongi asked raising his eyebrow at him. taehyung shrugged his shoulder and shaked his head."nothing " he said while the smile wasn't leaving his face. Yoongi and jimin looked at eachother sharing the same look and then shrugged. 

" tae, are you free today?" jimin asked. 

"Um-yes why?" taehyung asked leaning infront while placing his elbow on his thighs. and interwines is slender fingers together in front of him. 

"We don't know the place and we both wanna have our lunch out" he said. 

"Okay" taehyung said and nodded his head with it.