Part 9

When jungkook was done with shower he wore a cute outfit and curle up his hairs. he walked out of his room he thought that taehyung already left him alone in this apartment. but what he saw made him shocked. 

"Um- i thought you left" Kookie said pouting

"Um- i thought you left" Kookie said pouting. Taehyung shaked his head and smiled. 

"You are coming with me" he said and stood up from the couch. and walked toward his baby. 

"Huh?" Jungkook asked confused. 

"Come with me" Taehyung said smiling widely in his boxy grin. Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes blinking rapidly. 

"Stop staring baby i know i look handsome" He said wriggling his eyebrow at his baby boy. Jungkook opened his mouth to defend but taehyung shut it by keeping his slender index finger on his pink pouty lips. 

"Stop talking and just come already" taehyung slide his hand down on his shoulder to his hand and slowly interwine his finger with him. Jungkook just let him do whatever he wants . taehyung dragged him out of his apartment leaving the apartment unlocked cause it was his maid . 

"But tae tae, i didn't even change" Jungkook protest, taehyung shaked his head. 

"No you look perfect, now come on I am already very late" he said and continue on dragging him through the empty corridor and then down the stairs. Jungkook looked at there hands interwine together , he too pressed there hands more tightly. Taehyung smiled secretly when he felt Jungkook holding his hands back. 

when they reach Toward taehyung's car. Taehyung opened the car door for Jungkook. Jungkook shyly bowed him, taehyung chuckled smiling. Jungkook hopped in , Taehyung closed the door after him , taking a last look at him he then ran toward his driving seat. he hopped in and closed the door behind. he held the steering wheel with his veiny hand looked at jungkook with his side eyes. he saw Jungkook shyly sitting on the seat. Taehyung leaned in to touch him. Taehyung softly reached his hand to caress Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook looked at him with his wide eyes biting his lips. and then at the hand caressing his cheeks softly. 

"Put on the seatbelt baby" Taehyung said softly and then pulled the seat belt from the side, leaning his face in front of Jungkook's He could feel jungkook warm breath on his cheeks, he turned his face to him  bringing it so close to the shy boy. Jungkook looked at his brown deep eyes and gulped, Taehyung gave him a most teasing smile and looked at jungkook's lips. 

"Seatbelt baby" Taehyung chuckled. when he saw jungkook closing his eyes. Jungkook shot opened his eyes and pushed taehyung softly. 

Taehyung chuckled and put on Jungkook's seatbelt. when he was done buckling, Jungkook was still not looking at him, he was admiring the view out. it was kind was embrassing form jungkook , he was already red by embrassement. Taehyung looked at him and  again leaned In , he softly pressed his lips on Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook's breath hitched and bite on his lips.