The red head was making his way towards the school building as two other students had made their way to the table.

For some reason, the girl over there was throwing her head around, but Kuroko shook his head.

'I really do hope I made the right choice,' thought Kuroko and walked into the school.

******************

First day of school was as boring as always for Kuroko.

He gave out an inner sigh when the bells rang, and every student in 1-B stood up from their desks.

Kuroko looked up from his desk to study the redhead, which he got placed behind.

The red head seemed promising for Kuroko from what he could see through the times he watched him, but he had yet to see his basketball in play.

Standing up, he got his bag and walked out the classroom and made his way out towards the gym.

*******************

Entering the gym, Kuroko didn't see too many people inside.

He saw the girl and a few others standing there.

"The changing room is just inside that door!" informed the girl. "Get changed, then gather here again as soon as possible!"

Only some boys there nodded and did as told.

'They must be the other first years,' thought Kuroko, and followed them.

"You guys!" yelled the girl towards him, making him look up. "Follow the other and get changed."

Kuroko heard mumbling behind him, so didn't pay any mind and just went into the changing room with the other first years.

Not long after, all the first years had changed and gathered in two lines in front of the second years.

"All right, looks like all the first years are here!" yelled one of the second years.

Kuroko blinked and looked at the other first years.

8 first years, including him.

'They are really strong to get so far in the nationals with the club being so small,' thought Kuroko, but his thought got cut off by a cry of pain and the girl stepping forward.

"I'm the boy's basketball club coach, Aida Riko," she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you."

"Heh?!" yelled most of the first years in shock.

"It's not him?!" asked one, pointing at an elderly man at the back.

"That's our advisor, Takeda-sensei," informed Riko.

"Seriously?!"

"You got to be kidding!"

Kuroko watch everything unfold and just stood at the back.

"Now that you're acquainted with Takeda-sensei, I'll have you guys first...-" began Riko. "Take off your shirts!"

"Huh?" came from everyone, as they blinked, confused, until it all registered into their heads. "Eh?!"

Kuroko blinked surprised.

'Well, that was unexpected,' he thought.

"Line up!" yelled Riko and blew her whistle.

All the first years immediately scattered around until they finally formed a straight line, all with their shirts off.

Kuroko just calmly made his way to the closest end of the line after the chaos and waited.