She tucked the stand behind his ear, he lowers his head to the ground giving the stand freedom once again, as his chuckle spread through the room Ryu just stood there, listen to him laugh trying to understand either he is laughing at her misery or his cruelty?

He stands back up, placing his hand under her chin, making her look him in eyes, "Ryu you are so cruel" he said before leaving a gentle kiss on her lips, she smirked "Your highness how am I the cruel one?

He ran his thumb across her lips and put his forehead against hers "The fact that you don't know how cruel you are makes you even worse" he said before letting her go, he raised his arm for her to take.

"Everyone is waiting, shall we?"

Ryu took a deep breath letting it go as there is no point, "we shall"

The party seemed more fun than it was, or maybe the problem was not the part but Ryu herself, while Aang, King Bumi, and Sokka competed in drinking games, and Katara and Toph were busy making fun of those idiots.

 Zuko is sitting beside her with his arm around her, holding his pretty little trophy in place, talking to some earth kingdom elites whose names Ryu can't be bothered to remember, they want to start trade with fire nation.

Ryu signed, 'how can I be so alone in a room full of people?' she asked herself. The elite's wife time to time tries to start a conversation that Ryu doesn't bother to have.

"Your highness may I tell you, you look absolutely beautiful today, all other women in this room can't even compete" she is trying so hard, dam I got it you want us to like you, but being this desperate makes me hate you even more.

"Yes, your highness, if you don't mind me saying your wife is truly breathtaking" the husband complimented.

"You are too nice, if I didn't know any better I might think that you are looking for something more" I winked taking a sip. You can see as the man choked on air covered in cold sweats as his life flashes in front of his eyes "No... N..o, your highness.."

He was cut off by Zuko's laugh, he put his hand on poor man's shoulder "Don't mind her, My Love likes to mess with people, as you see she can be little cruel" he tighten his grip around her, as she lays her head on his shoulder.

"Yes I apologize, my husband is right, but well I am his wife, have to be a little cruel to looks like it too" she laughed as Zuko kissed her head.

"Isn't she amazing?" Zuko asked the couple, "Yes, she sure is" the shaken couple agreed.

"Aww you two are so sweet" she faked a smile, "But still nothing compared to my king," she said taking his hand in hers, kissing the back of his hand.

"Hey, what are we talking about?" Sokka asked taking a seat next to Zuko.

"Nothing, just how great the fire lord is" Ryu replied chugging her drink down. "You guys done playing stupid games?"

"I am, but king Bumi and Aang are still at it" he replied rubbing his head.

"Already hammered?" Ryu asked, "Nup"

"Really, or are you too drunk to tell?" a small smile spread through his face, "Why don't I show you how sober I am, may I have a dance," he asked getting up.

Ryu turned to Zuko, "My lord?" she asked, "Really you gonna ask him, Come on Ryu who cares what this asshole thinks" Sokka said grabbing her hand. She can hear Zuko chuckle as they walk away.

"Are you sure you are not drunk?" she asked putting her hands on his shoulder as he slide across her back.

"Yes I am" he replied smiling, "You just called Zuko asshole in front of a lot of people"

"I know" he replied pulling her closer into a hug, "Did I lie?" he asked,

Ryu giggled, "No, but he will probably start a fight over it later"

"When he does I will deal with him than" he kissed her forehead, Sokka reminds her of Jiang more and more every day, the more time they spend more like Jiang he becomes.

Ryu hugged him back, 'God I miss him' she tighten the hug.

"Ryu you okay?" Sokka asked, "Yeah just Miss Jiang and Kai" she whispered, hiding her face into his chest, she didn't even know how badly she wanted this hug.

"Maybe we can visit them like we are already on road" he offered, "No, no need for that" Ryu pulled away, she asked what she needed but now she wants nothing from them.

"Why?" he asked, "No reason"

She turned to walk away, but Sokka grabbed her arm turning her back around, "Ryu why not?" he asked,

"I don't want Jiang and Lord Zuko at the same place"

"I thought you and Zuko are okay now" he held your hand, "Aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes we are, as okay as we can be, other than that you can never trust a person like Zuko he can lose it anytime, I am not putting my love ones in danger, so just let this idea drop"

She pulled her hand away, "Ryu" she can see how worried he is on his face, "Hey I am okay, don't worry, you know your best friend, he is just so unpredictable" she left a kiss on his cheek.