Chapter Three: His Anger

Start from the beginning

He noticed the crease on her forehead finally smoothed out and a giggle even spilled out of her when he told her about the time he and his best friend, Hide, disturbed Nishiki's moment with his girlfriend at the school laboratory.

"Well, I have to go to school now."

He watched as she stood up and picked her bag up.

He felt sad and afraid for a moment. Sad that she'll be leaving and afraid that he won't see her again.

"Thank you for the coffee."

He smiled though there was something pinching his heart because she had to go. He stood up in front of her and returned her bow after inviting her to come back.

"Maybe I'll bring my friend here sometime."

He laughed and offered that the first cup of their coffee would be on the house making her blush.

"I'll see you around!"

He watched with a warm feeling in his heart as she waved goodbye to everyone as if she was already at ease with them.

He noticed everyone to collectively sigh as soon as the door shit behind her.

He asked what the problem was and nobody wanted to explain.

He tried hard to think if he was the reason for Nishiki's anger and the rest's silence. All he did was bring a girl he thought was beautiful to their home.

He saw Yoshimura, everyone's father figure in Anteiku, come down from their living quarters and greeted everyone else aside from him.

He was surprised when Yoshimura finally greeted him and invited him to walk with him outside.

He was nervous to be left alone with the wise old man. He knew that Yoshimura just looks after him but...

"Don't meet up with her again. For everyone's sake..."

He was confused to why the man who accepts everyone without judgement would say the words that cut through him like a knife.

He couldn't ask why nor reply to the statement for he felt even more confused and heartbroken.

He felt Yoshimura squeeze his shoulder firmly before he left him alone and crossed the street back to Anteiku.

He looked at the cafe from the outside and wondered what happened to his day. It stared as lonely as usual then he saw her, Touka, and his day went from being gray to colorful but now, it turned blurry because of the reaction he got from the people he treats as his family.

He kicked a rock on the ground and watched it soar through the air but he never saw if it hit the wall because a fist hit his face solidly.

"Damn you. Damn you! You and that DAMN RABBIT!"

He remained motionless as Nishiki kept kicking him. He was stunned at how angry Nishiki was. He didn't even understand where the rabbit Nishiki was talking about came from.

"How can you be so reckless?"

He thought Nishiki might be mad because of Touka and she might be the rabbit he was talking about. Had he been reckless for following his feelings? Maybe.

"Did you even think before you acted?"

He got another kick at the side of his ribs but he stopped the next blow by using his arms as barrier. He used his mind while sparring with Nishiki but he admitted that he did not use his brain with Touka and just went with his heart.

"If you..."

He knew Nishiki was very mad when he did not finish his sentence so he just took the kick to his head which made his ears rang.

He knew that if he won't listen to his family...

He could just put Touka, the girl who managed to take his heart through two cups of coffee, in danger.

"Stop it Nishiki."

He cracked his beaten eyes towards the sound and saw Yomo, the strongest but most quiet brother he looks up to, was holding Nishiki back from further hurting him.

He saw care, fear and agony reflect in Nishiki's eyes.

"Don't let him put everything in vain."

He slumped further on the ground as he heard what Nishiki told Yomo. He felt guilty for what Nishiki said.

"Let's just go home."

He rubbed his eye and felt Yomo carry him back to Anteiku.

When he opened his eyes, he and Yomo were in the empty cafe and his eyes fell on a melted ugly uneaten mango cake that was left on top of the table he was just at earlier with the girl he thought was his soulmate.

(Author's Note! <3)

So...
What do you think of this new chapter?
I still hope you like it!
Please vote and don't forget to comment your thoughts.
Love yah guys!

PS

I don't own the anime and the characters involved in this fanfic but all other original characters and the storyline is all my idea and effort so please don't copy or translate without my permission.

Peace out everyone.
Spread the love!

follow•read•vote•comment•share

*smooch*
<3