Renjun's parents bought a room for jeno, jaemin, jisung, haechan, mark, and minha. It could be easier. All of them have permission from their parents. Everybody went to their own room to change or maybe eat a quick snack.

I went to the shower first. While on the other hand, Renjun, he is watching moomin on his phone.

....

At the party (its celebrate at the beach)

All of us arrived here. Looking good and pretty humans. The others at the place was beautiful too, even the mens. Me and my two bestie was just sitting at one table drinking water. Yeah, im not drinking alcohol when there is a party. Maybe like when at a bar alone chilling.

About after the 7dream singing on the stage, which my words is true, im sitting alone on a log that were cut near the waves relaxing. The others were dancing or drunk. In a sudden action, Jeno and Jaemin came from the back of me.

Jeno: Why wouldn't you dance? Like the others?

Im quite surprised since they both came to me in like 'suddenly'. I did not face them but they both went sitting infront beside of me.

Me: im are not really in the mood.

In about 3 second of silence happened. Well... awkward?

Jaemin: If you have no work to do, you need to help us.

Me: me? Helping you guys? On what?

Jeno: Is about Renjun. He is drunk. I don't know how to control him. He usually drunk but not like this crazy.

Jaemin: Yes. He is totally crazy. We really needed you to chear him up.

Jeno: Cheer? What is that for?

Me: that is supposed to be my question.

Jaemin: Whe-

Guess what happened? Oof, Haechan just came to us from the back.

Haechan: Whenever Renjun drunk too much, that means something happened. Sad, Jealous, scared or others. Right now im guessing he is sad. I don't know about what though.

Me, Jeno and Jaemin turn around seeing Haechan.

He explained and continue Jaemin's word.

Me: why me? Im just about to chill hearing the wave.

Jeno: You are his Wife. Please. Help us.

He pouts. I can't stand it and just agreed.

Me: ...ok ok. Where is he.

Jaemin: OK GREAT! COME!

The three bring me into the party, so so sooo loud. They lead me to Renjun sitting alone drinking...im the wife, i have to do this then.

Haechan points his hand to him.

Haechan: There he is. Ok. Bye, we are gonna go. Good luck.

I sigh first before going to him. What do i do? I sat beside him.

Me: Hey Renjun-

Renjun: HeLLo ThErE hAnA!! dO yOu want mY dRinK?

I took the cup that is filled with alcohol in it from his hand.

Me: Nope. Renjun lets go. Lets go back to our room.

Renjun faked cried. Ahhhh so cute! How can i control my self if I have to control him too?! Right now im screaming inside.

Me: Stop 'crying' Renjun, we have to go. You are so drunk.

Renjun: B-BuT cAn we LiKe waLk fOr a WhiLe? I wAnt tO TakE AiR.

Me: *deep sigh* ok okkk. Now come on let's stop drinking.

I get up from my chair and get him down. He is not really walking properly. I bring him near the beach for a while. Taking air. Me, holding his shoulder just incase he fells.

Im tired walking, i told renjun to sit down for a sec under the tree maybe do a quick talk.

Renjun: Im sad..

Me: Why?

Is he still drunk or whut-

Renjun: i saw Aera hang out with someone...

Me: Oh.. It's ok, im here. Im here for you if you want. If you need anything to cheer you up, anything want to talk, you can do it to me..

I put my arms wrapped around him. He started tears on his eyes.

Renjun: T-thank you. Thank you so much. Aera have never said that to me. Nobody did.

Me: A-are you drunk?

Renjun: YEah. MayBe.

Oh yep. He is.

Both of us went a silent taking OXYGEN.

-_-

LOL.

Renjun speaks.

Renjun: BuT i JusT ReaLizEd THat Im MoVing On WiTh aNoTher giRl.

A-another girl? ...

Me: Really? T-that's good. Just stop thinking about Aera, g-good idea.

I said.

Renjun: I hAve FalLinG wIth HeR. I HoPe ShE LovEs Me ToO.

Me: Im guessing she will.

Am i feeling jealous? No no no wayy. Yep no way.

To be continued....

(A/N: YALLLLLLLLL. wait srsly tho why do i said that, again. But WHUTEVER, hope yo enjoyyyyyyyy roach-

BYE STAY SAFEEE)