"So how did she knew Solomon? Or me?"

"As for me, Asmodeus does tend to drag me here and there and often makes me pick him up after work so I would sometimes bump into her and she's a rather chatty one and often strikes up a conversation with me," Solomon tells me.

"And you MC, is it really surprising that she knows you? She is a student at RAD after all and you were quite popular when you first came. Plus I heard you also do some part-time modelling with Mammon don't you? Mammon offered you to take a chance, didn't he? It's not really that surprising that she would recognize you, honey." Right, Asmo picks a dress from ones hanging and holds it up, "ooh what about this one MC?"

"For who? Me or you?" I look at the dress he held up. It's a black dress that shows a lot of skin. And by a lot, I mean it barely covers the upper body part.

"Don't be silly honey, of course it's for you! I admit that wearing a dress is fun but I think I'll wear a suit this time,"

"No offense Asmo but isn't that a bit too revealing? It's not really my type and I don't think any of the others or Kegan would approve of it,"

"Why did you think we went shopping without them? So that they don't disturb us and disagree on our choices of course!"

"I don't approve of it too," Solomon agrees with me.

"Don't be a spoilsport Solomon!"

"I'm still not wearing that Asmo," I tell him.

"Alright fine," he puts it back and continues browsing through the dresses. "What about this one?" He pulls out beautiful white dress. It's a mermaid style and pearls are decorated beautifully all over the dress.

"I admit it's beautiful,"

"Of course it is! Go and try it!" He practically shove the dress in my arm and push me into the dressing room. "I'd love to see you change but I'll let you change alone, just promise me you'll come out and show us." With that he close the door. Knowing I there's not really much choice, I put it on and opened the door.

"So?"

"MC you look gorgeous!" Asmo squeals.

"Asmodeus is right but you also look like a bride, are you getting married MC?" Solomon tease me.

"Solomon stop ruining the moment!" Asmo smacks his shoulder.

"Ow don't hit me Asmodeus," I ignore the two of them and look at the mirror.

"You know Asmo, Solomon is right, I do look like a bride. I don't plan to look like I'm getting married at the party," I tell him as I check out my reflection.

"See? I told you," Solomon gestures toward me.

"That's because you said it! Look at what you did!"

"My fault? I'm just stating out a fact,"

"Shush, I shouldn't have invited you," Asmo glares at him.

"Well too late for that now, plus you need me to choose for the clothes,"

"I could do that just fine with MC!" Solomon raise his eyebrows at him, "alright fine." Asmo grumbles. I wonder what they're even talking about.

"Sorry Asmo but this one is a no too," I tell him as I walk back into the dressing room to change. I hear Asmo and Solomon continue to argue in hushed voices and try no to laugh.

"MC try this one," I hear Asmo say and a dress appear at the top of the door. I take it and put it on before stepping out.

"Ooh you look really pretty!" I look at my reflection. It's very pretty alright and it's a soft yellow color. The bodice is decorated with a darker yellow colored rhinestones that are arranged in the shape of butterflies and little purple flowers.