i n t r o

"I guess I just thought we were closer than we actually were."

Luna's smile turns bittersweet as the sour words leave her tongue. She wanted to swallow the heavy feeling that was stagnant in her heart but she couldn't.

In the same way, there was always something about him that she could never quite fully understand, it was what makes it so hard to let go.

Something kept her there. 

He could make her feel alive and then serenity the next moment. Anything he said could make her smile one moment and then nervous yet full of curiosity. 

How could he make her so anxious but have her wanting to be there every second dispite the nerves rushing into her? 

That, to her, was dangerous. 

Hard as she tried, she hoped the next person would make her feel the same, and he did.

In his own way.

Only to then have her realize maybe she would never truly find the person that thought she was enough.

It's her own moral to learn, 

but why does the one who goes through the moral ,

have to go through the pain...

...if the other person is the one causing pain, blinded to the moral. 

She still had hope that someone out there would think she was enough for them, but she felt like a fool for never knowing why she could never be enough for the ones that had made her feel as if she was.

Maybe she was just easy to fool.

It was whenever she was happy for too long. That's when she'd get a sinking feeling in her stomach, because she starts knowing, "I'm too happy right now, and that scares me a bit, that's when it always happens."

"Everything is going so well, that's the moment, I have to be ready now."

===========================

She knew all too well that this friendship, bond, or connection, whatever it was...had a hold of her and took her through this endless maze of what if's, unanswered questions, and moments of lonely confusion.

"Love is a carousel of fools Lulu, he'll keep you going round and round until you decide to get off." 

"I thought you said it was like a seesaw," Luna rolled her eyes, trying to avoid the tears to roll down while she's teasing her older brother.

"Carousel," his eyes darted to Luna.

"Seesaw" a hum left his throat in affirmation.

"Whatever," he shook his head, "we all become mindless when it comes to something we love, we lose ourselves to something completely, in order for our passion to seep through, it drives us," Yoongi's eyes look towards his little sister.

Her frown visible now, eyebrows knit together with a lost expression. She was in her head a lot lately and he realized how serious it was, because...

...she was quiet, about as quiet as him but he was much more open than her.

He didn't have a problem opening up to others when he had the apt amount of time to decipher whether he'd be pouring out his worries and feelings to the right people. 

Yoongi smiled a little, it was a light smile, but there was a bit of sadness behind it. 

Luna had sat at their front porch swing, leaning forward with her elbows resting at her knees, a hand placed under her chin.

He went to sit next her, wrapping a hand behind her, reaching over to her shoulder. Luna instinctively leaned back with him laying her head on his heart. 

She wondered if he could be able to let her know what was going on in his head... he's a guy... he would know wouldn't he?

"But love can also blind us if we're not careful who we surrender to."

Luna chuckled, "I don't even know who's the fool here anymore. Maybe it's the both of us." 

Despite her lack of being able to keep a conversation and hold down any potential friendships, she always knew when things were going to go downhill.

In a friendship, argument, and mostly in her relationships. She'd had 3 up until now and learned 3 times a charm was far from the truth. 

It was whenever she was happy for too long. That's when she'd get a sinking feeling in her stomach, because she starts knowing, "I'm too happy right now, and that scares me a bit, that's when it always happens."

"Everything is going so well, that's the moment, I have to be ready now."

Luna had friends, or more so acquaintances. 

People would say hi. Anyone who actually felt the need to be her friend just seemed to keep talking to her is what Luna came to notice.

She knew how other people made friends and how people became her friends but her own effort was always after theirs. Luna wasn't really a loner as you'd call it, she was kind and she was shy but she never saw a reason to become friends with people. 

She didn't see why people would want to keep a conversation with her when she could barely start one to begin with. 

I wish I learned how to just stay quiet again. Like it was. 

===========================