Brian let out a low chuckle. Deciding that he'd let her have her fun for now. She gave slow pumps at it, touching the tip slightly. Brian groaned and pressed his lips against hers more harshly, his grip on his waist getting firmer.

Y/n eventually picked her speed up, pumping at a steady pace. Every now and then Brian would groan in pleasure, nails digging into her.

"Mm, mommy..." he breathed out. Both of their hair was completely drenched in water.

"Do you like how I make you feel? Is that it?" She pushed back his wet bangs back, Her face inches away from his. The shower was like background noice as Brian leaned his head against the shower wall.

"I love it... I just want to make you feel..." Brian grabbed her shoulders and pushed her against the glass door, boxing her in.

"Even Better."

The taller grabbed the detachable shower head, pointing it at the gap between the two. He grabbed one of her thighs and threw it over his shoulder, aiming the shower head at her cunt. He also kept one hand secure on her waist to make sure she wouldn't fall.

Y/n grabbed the railing beside her to assure Brian she wouldn't fall, and he slid his fingers down her stomach and rubbed her clit slightly, then sliding it to her hole. He'd let the water do its part and focus on her clit.

"You're a virgin, right?" Y/n thought about the question for a while before nodding, and Brian hummed in understandment.

"Just tell me if you're uncomfortable or want to stop, ok princesa?" She nodded once more and leaned her head against the door as Brian started to massage the slit of her opening before pushing his middle finger in, earning a soft moan from Y/n. He thrusted slowly, letting Y/n get used to feeling.

He added another finger, and Y/n moaned louder, her eyes shutting closed. His fingers reached farther into her, hitting a certain spot that made her feel even better.

"Fuck Brian, could you please go harder?" He chuckled and switched the setting of the shower head so the pressure was harder against her clit. He stuffed a third finger into her, hitting her g-spot at a much less delicate way.

Y/n let out a loud gasp and gripped at the railing harsher, her hips bucking. She felt the fog between the both of them get thicker as her vision blurred slightly.

"Fuck Brian I'm going to-" She was interrupted with her own release and bit her lip to mute her moans, though failed. Brian turned the water back to its original pressure and put it back on the stand.

Once Y/n came down from her high, she looked Brian in the eyes, there was still fog around them.

"Is that it?" She asked, her breath heavy.

"Do you want that to be it?" Y/n thought for a minute before shaking her head no. Brian hummed and placed a kiss to her forehead.  He then grabbed her wrists and spun her around so that her front was pressed against the glass.

Brian grabbed her wrists and made sure that she was holding onto the glass. Brian was going to completely wreck her and the least he could do was make sure she didn't gain any serious injuries.

"You're so pretty princesa, you know that? From your pretty voice to your lovely eyes, you're perfect. I want to spoil you so bad. " The girl could feel the length of him rubbing against her puffy lips, slightly pushing into her.

Y/n threw her head back as he kept pushing in slowly, making sure to not hurt he beyond extent.

"Mm, you can go faster..." She breathed out. Brian nodded and pressed harder into her until he bottomed out. A moan ripped away from Y/n's mouth, her back arching.

Brian's hands moved from her waist to lean against the glass door as well, thrusting the entirety of his cock into her. And if she thought she couldn't handle his slow thrusts, boy was she in for a treat.

Y/n felt her body rock at every movement, the water washing down her back. The squelching filling her ears. His breath started getting raggedy, closer to release.

"Fuck Brian I'm going to-" Brian quickly pulled out of her and let his seed fall to the shower floor and down the drain. Y/n came down from her high once more, thighs shaking.

Brian's hands slid to her waist, hugging her from behind.

"Mm, you did so good..." He snuggled into the crook of her neck, pressing a kiss. She smiled and ran hands through his hair, closing her eyes.

"Let's take an actual shower now."

"You didn't consider that an actual shower princesa?" He questioned, quirking a brow up. Y/n scoffed and grabbed the loofa and soap, handing it to Brian.

"Wash my back." He chuckled and grabbed it.

"Anything for you Cariño."

1: Cariño means darling if y'all didn't know

2: Y'all thought I was joking about the mommy kink =D?

Edited

-Blxrrii