Chapter 40 ~ A Little Maid & Cool Beauty in Both Hands~

En başından başla

A cute little assassin maid in one hand. A beautiful and cool female knight in another.

Guhehehe... Guhehehehe.... GUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES! THIS IS PERFECT!!!!

"What is wrong, Risa? You've been making a weird face for a while."

Oops! I forget Alexus is in front of me. My bad...

"It is nothing. I'm just happy to see how well Maria-chan, Iris, and Vincent have been doing."

I looked towards Maria-chan, who blushed when our eyes meet, and then towards Iris a few distant away from us.

Mm~ A beautiful black-haired sword girl in black crop top and short pants training with a wooden sword and sparkling sweat all over her body~ What a delicious sight~

Ufufufu~ It was the right decision to ask Iris to stay when she was about to leave, after all! Because of that, I get to see this masterpiece of a sight.

I wonder why Alexus doesn't seem to care about such a delicious sight in front of us though. He only glanced at her once when he came and never look at her again.

Hm~ It seems he doesn't have an eye for art. Iris's figure now is more beautiful than any art piece you have in your castle now, you know? After all she is REAL and STUNNING at the same time. Can't you see those sparkling sweet of youth! That slender yet firm figure hugged by a crop top and short pants! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! How can you beat that?!

"...I feel like you're thinking something rude to me."

"Hehe~ How could that be, Alex~? I never think of anything rude to you~"

"...I will leave it at that for now."

Hehe~ A fine evasive maneuver if I say so myself~

Kekeke~ You won't be able to read this actress that easily you know, little prince~? This is the power of the "Prince of the drama club"!!! Remember it well.

"Still... I never thought you would find such... talents in your outings to the commoner's district."

Alexus muttered as he glanced towards Maria-chan and Iris.

"Fufufu~ There are always diamonds in the rough in the cities, Alex. Children like them, unbound by a path set by their family, position, and birth, could become anything given the chance. I was just lucky enough to meet Maria-chan, Iris, as well as Vincent."

"A-Alterisa-sama..."

I turned and smiled softly at Maria-chan as tears began to flow down her cheeks.

Oh no, I don't mean to make you cry...

"I see... After seeing their progress, I truly can't refute your words."

"Hehe~ It's true after all~ They have infinite potential, but... Well, they are still potential in the end. Without an environment or people that could support them, these children may never realize their potential. Because of that, I'm starting to think that creating an orphanage would be a good idea to give childrens in unfortunate circumstances a chance to learn..."

"An orphanage..."

Hm... But without a person to educate them, it might not change too much. The most important thing is to have someone give them a chance and let them shine. An orphanage would help many children by giving them a better environment to live in, but without anyone to not only take care of them but also lead them in the right path, they would still grow up even without realizing what they want or what they can do in their lives.

"...Risa, do you want to open an orphanage?"

"...At this moment, I don't think I'd have the money, personnel, and knowledge to open one. But, there are merits to opening one not only for these children, but also for us."