"It is good to sssee all of you." Sass stated, accenting the 's' in his sentence.

Chieneux looked surprised, as did Rena, Carapace and Honey Bee. "I did not see that coming." Carapace spoke out loud.

Honey Bee blinked once, twice, before shrugging her shoulders. "Well I guess since we're doing this now, Buzz Off!" At her words, Honey Bee was flooded by yellow light and Chloe emerged from it.

"Chloe?" Rena Rouge looked very surprised. The blonde, in response, looked at her nails.

"Yep." She told the fox themed heroine, popping the 'p' at the end. "And I actually got chosen for it this time." Chloe looked proud. Her kwami reflected her owner's pride.

"I can't imagine anyone else who is fit for my miraculous other than you, my queen." Pollen buzzed, a smile on her face.

"Well my turn then. Wayzz, Shell Off." Carapace commanded, the waves of magical light revealing who he was behind the mask. "Hey Dudes and Dudettes, the name's Nino." Chieneux gave an enthusiastic wave. Wayzz looked over at Ladybug.

"Hello, my guardian." Wayzz addressed Ladybug formally, just like he always had done before.

"Trixx, Let's rest." Rena Rouge said calmly. Once de-transformed, Alya gave Nino a kiss on the cheek. Before the girl could speak, her kwami took the attention.

"The name's Trixx and I'm Alya's kwami." Trixx stated, floating over to rest on her owner's open palm.

Once Trixx was settled, Alya opened her mouth to speak. "I'm Alya as the most of you already know."

"Yeah, it's weird." Nino murmured. Alya shot him a look and he elaborated. "Not in that sense! But in, like uh, we all know each other in a way... you know?" He chuckled nervously at the end.

"I don't think it's weird." Chieneux spoke up, drawing the attention to himself. "After all how can you trust someone with something as powerful as a miraculous-" a bright light engulfed him. "If you don't know them first?" Adrien finished, Barkk resting on his shoulder, side eyeing Plagg while doing so.

"Adrien?" Chloe asked in disbelief. "You're Chieneux?"

The blonde nodded. "And I was Chat Noir too." Adrien added casually.

"That's true." Plagg continued from Ladybug's shoulder.

"What?!" The blonde girl exclaimed. The others, not including Ladybug and Alya, looked equally as shocked.

"Dude, you were Chat Noir?" Nino questioned, dumbfounded. He nodded, and then stifled his laughter as Nino stared blankly at him, running through his memories of every encounter with Chat Noir.

"Wow." Luka breathed. Then he smiled. "There was always something in your tune that I couldn't quite place. I suppose I know what it is now."

"I also wore the snake miraculous once." Adrien shrugged. Ladybug groaned at his words.

"Do not remind me of the monstrosity that was Aspik's superhero suit." The spotted heroine grumbled. Adrien didn't bother to stifle his laughter this time. "I can understand Snake Noir's suit, I guess, but there is no way I'm letting that atrocious thing get away unscathed."

"No, no, you're right." Adrien chuckled. Ladybug huffed and turned to face her teammates, friends, with a smile on her face.

"Well I suppose it's my turn now." Ladybug nervously smiled. "Spots off." Where Ladybug once stood, Marinette Dupain-Cheng took her place. "Hey." She waved weakly. Tikki moved to sit next to Plagg.

"Marinette?!" Nino and Chloe both exclaimed. Luka looked as if the air had been sucked out of his lungs, and Kagami looked shocked but not nearly as much as anyone else.