Roman: Seriously, come on, she hasn't caused trouble since Beyoncé got here.

Me: But what will happen when we let her out and she gets a hold of Beyoncé.

Roman: I mean whatever happens she deserves, Nicole ain't just gonna shot somebody for nothing.

Me: You know what, let her out, but please know if she kills that woman, YOU CLEANING HER UP!

Roman: Deal.

Nicole's POV

I looked around the house and went up the stairs till I got to the second floor and headed to the master bedroom. Walking in I heard the shower running and followed the noise to find her in the bathroom.

"Tanya I'm not dealing with your games again.", she said while standing in the steamy shower.

Me: So much for nothing happened Tanya.

I took off my clothes and opened the sliding door and stepped in the shower. Without even acknowledging her presence I grabbed Nicki's pink loofah and lathered with the soap.

"Didn't I just say I'm not doing this with you.", she said while grabbing my arm. One thing I didn't do was all that rough grabbing and shit.

"You better un-ass my arm before I have your fingers as pen caps.", I said. She quickly let go of my arm and stepped in front of me.

"Name.", she said while looking down at me.

"Nicole, now can you please move, you're blocking the water.", I said.

"Rude much, fine I'll move out your way, but one question, why are you in my shower."

"Because I wanted to feel the warm water, now I need you to do me a favor and get Giselle out here.", I said.

"What business do you have with Giselle?", she asked.

"That is none of your business, now get her out here.", I said.

"Fine but don't break anything to valuable, don't feel like hearing Tina's mouth.", she said before leaving.

They stared into space for a while before Giselle came back with a frown.

"How may I help you—?"

"Nicole, my name is Nicole and I wanna know one thing.", I said. She leaned her forward signaling me to continue.

"Why did you do what you did, for anything I rooted for you for than anyone and you did that fuck nigga shit.", I said while stabbing her chest with my acrylic nails.

"I already apologized to Nicki, i thought that everyone heard it but I will say it again,

I'm sorry for my actions, they were not acceptable in any form or fashion for any reason, I broke the trust we had and I take full responsibility, for everyone involved, but I'm working to better myself for you, myself, my children, and my family, I can understand if you all don't wanna rebuild that trust but whoever is willing to give me another chance , I promise I won't disappoint.", she said with genuine eyes.

The whole time she kept eye contact and if anyone can interpret looks, it's me. She wasn't lying and she showed a little bit more hurt and guilt than I expected her to.

She wronged out her towel and stepped out the shower putting a big towel around her and throwing the smaller one in the dirty clothes basket.

Roman: So you just gonna let her walk away like that?

Me: Shut up.

I rolled my eyes before finishing my shower and stepping out to go into the bedroom. She was on her phone and barely paying attention to even notice me slipping into the closet.

"What's your story?", she asked while standing in door, making me jump.

"What story?", I asked, trying to avoid the conversation.

"Of how you came about in Nicki's life.", she said.

"Same way you came in Beyoncé's, I'm the "reckless, irrational, no mercy" person in our system, just like you G.", I said while thinking about the gun she pointed to Nicki's head.

"How are you even affected by what I did?", she asked with annoyance.

"Because Giselle, even though I couldn't physically be here, I still felt her pain, I heard her thoughts, just like she heard mines and everyone else while falling for your ass, if anyone other than Nicki should be pissed, IT'S ME, because you were the one person in our years of life who I actually loved,

Everyone who Nicki has met in life, I've had something to say about, but you, your toxic, beautiful, heartbreaking ass, got something that no woman or man who sought a relationship from us got, and that's true love, 100%, no person excluded, so that's why I'm upset.", I said.

I felt only a portion of Nicki's pain, but that pain mixed with the already overbearing emotions I have and the feeling like I let her get hurt just kills me inside.

I'm suppose to be her protector, their, protector, and I failed, I FUCKING FAILED.

Nicki: Nicole don't stress yourself, if you need I will take over.

"I'm okay.", I said.

"You're not okay, and I say it once again, I'm sorry.", she said now standing in front of me.

"I know you're sorry and I believe you are, but I felt you should know how I personally felt.", I said while beginning to look to for clothes to wear.

"You still didn't tell me your story though.", she said.

"I told you, my story is damn near identical to yours.", I said while finally finding something comfortable.

"Well if it is then you understand that we all do fucked up shit, you understand that you and I don't know what love is like that, and you know how it feels once we find it, how much we'd do not to lose it.", she said. I honestly stopped what I was doing to truly think about her statement. As I slipped on my clothes I felt the cold breeze stop blowing behind my back. Before I knew it I was sitting on the dresser with Giselle standing between my legs.

"I want you to see, hear and feel what I'm talking about.", she said before locking her lips on mine.

————————
———————

So how y'all feel about a 2 month break? I feel like this was a wonderful way to end this eventful chapter.

Nah I'm just playing, ig.

But I hope y'all loved it, I know I needed to update and yes I will be updating Death's Song, I need to get back in harmony with my supernatural/mythical mojo, but before you know it Normani and the girls will have Camilla's head. 😌

COMMENT AND VOTE💫