"I'm staying here. I can't leave just yet." She says, looking behind the seat, shining a smile at you.

You smile back, not responding. It upset you that Annie wouldn't be coming with you.

"We're here," Eren says, pulling into the empty lot. You look out the window to see an enormous solid black jet.

"Wow." You say, opening the door stepping out to get a closer view.

Eren does the same, then walking over to you. "You like it?"

You don't even acknowledge him and continue to stare at the jet.

Eren walks, off heading to the back of the car with Annie.

She opens the trunk grabbing all the luggage eren doing the same. He pulls out two large suitcases and a duffle.

Annie pulls out the third. "Alright," Annie says, brushing her hands against her shirt.

"Thank you," Eren states, hugging her tightly. You watched his facial expression as he did so. He was pained. He had to leave her behind.

He lets out a sigh letting go of her grabbing the handle of the suitcase.

You run over to Annie, capturing her in a big hug. "I'll miss you. Thank you for everything." You squeeze her tightly.

She lets out a soft laugh. "Of course, I'll miss you too."

The two of you are letting go. Annie walks to the driver's door and gets in the car. "Au revoir," She says, laughing, then driving off.

You and Eren laugh at her words. He then grabs the two suitcases.

You grab the third and the duffle. "Cmon," He implies, walking toward the jet.

The both of you walked to the jet. The door was open. Five steps were leading inside.

"Sir, it's nice to see you." A man says, walking towards you both.

He takes the suitcases for you and eren and brings them inside.

Eren follows, walking up the stairs. You are tracing behind him.

The inside was beautiful. The seats were a perfect size. There was a snack bar down the hall.

The windows were big so that you could get the perfect view of the outside.

Eren continues walking down to a door. He opens it and steps inside you, following.

It had two large seats big enough to sleep on them. In the front of the seats were two TVs.

Eren sits down on the seat, manspreading. He closes his eyes, letting out a deep breath.

You watch him, his legs wide apart, this view of him had you starting hard.

He opens one eye to be met with you staring. He laughs. "You can look, but you can't speak?" He asks, then closing his eye again.

"Which suitcase is mine?" You ask, ignoring what he says.

"That one," He says, pointing to the one next to him.

You walk towards the suitcase unzipping it to see all of your clothes.

You skin through the nicely folded clothes to grab a tank top and a pair of sweats.

Before you could walk past eren, he grabs your wrist, pulling you onto his thigh. You drop the clothes as he did.

"What the fuck, eren." You are now placed on his thigh.

"Hm?" He asks, bringing his fingers to the buttons on your jumpsuit.