the halloween party

this chapter contains... (mention of s/a, alcohol,drugs,college party,murder.)

"Let's go!" Mikasa shouts from down the hall. Her voice echoing loudly.

"Hold on!" you shout back, sitting criss-cross on top of your bathroom counter.

You were finishing up your makeup applying one last coat of lip gloss before making a pop noise with your lips.

Today was Halloween. You were extremely excited as well as your roommate Mikasa.

Every Halloween, there is a huge party that is thrown. Everything single Halloween, never one is missed. It's a ritual at this point.

Everyone comes every fucking body. It's insane. But you couldn't lie, it was a hell of a party every time.

It always consisted of the same three things drugs, sex, dancing.

Same old shit, but you admit it never got boring. You uncross your legs hopping off of the counter, pulling down your dress that had slightly rid up your body.

Double-checking your hair and makeup one more time, there was not a thing that needed to be fixed. You were perfect as always.

Smiling, you head into your closet, grabbing your favorite pair of heels. They were simple but always caught someone's eye.

You slip them on, walking over to the large mirror to see a full-body image of yourself.

"Perfect." you say, then grabbing your bag that was hanging on the wall to your left.

Pulling the strap over your shoulder, you walk out of your room, walking down the hall to be greeted with Mikasa.

"Don't you look beautiful," Mikasa states, looking at you with her soft smile.

"Hm, I think you mean yourself." you smile back. Mikasa then hugs you tightly.

"You ready?" you ask before the girl responds, "Of course you're the one who took all day."

"Mhm." you laugh, flicking Mikasa's forehead. You walk past her to grab your keys.

"Let's go." you open the door holding it wide open for her. Mikasa quickly runs out of the door.

The both of you start walking to the parking lot to find your car.

The parking lot is always slammed full you were in a top-rated college, after all.

"There it is," Mikasa says, pointing straight at the car.

The two of you dash, almost getting hit by the student honking loudly.

"Get out of the way!!" he shouts.

"Sorry," you and Mikasa say before laughing at his facial expression.

Finally, you make it to the car opening the door setting your bag on the console.

You slip into the car, sitting down with your hand on the steering wheel. You turn on the engine, Mikasa smiling with excitement.

You could tell she was pleased she didn't come out much. She was always studying and focusing on school.

You began driving. The college wasn't far from the address you remember due to how often you went to the party.

Ten minutes pass, and your arrival at the house. The boy who was throwing the party was named Jack.

You didn't know him but like you said, he was the one who threw the parties.

You turned off the car, grabbing your bag. Mikasa was doing the same, unbuckling her seat belt.

Your heels are stepping onto the hard concrete, causing people to look back. You glance at the people who looked at you.