hope

Harry

I think about my conversation with malfoy while walking to my dorm.

Why does he care so much about that ? I dont mind it though... its cute when he cares like that...

I look at the clock. I have time to right to my secret admirer! I get my parchment and my feather and I write:

Dear secret admirer,

Im glad i can make you feel appreciated when we talk in letters, but im sure i would like you in person too. You seem so sweet and nice. Im sure we would get along very well.

Are you friends with malfoy ? Everytime he talks to me, he asks me if i found out who you are yet. It happened today during potions class. He also asked me how i would react if you were someone like him. I was about to tell him that i wouldn't mind but he cut me and said it would be gross, i couldnt do anything else but agree. I feel bad for him. While he said that he had a sad look on his face.

I hope you had a good day

From,

Harry

Draco

I read Harry's letter a few times.

HE WOULDN'T MIND IF IT WAS ME !!

Im so happy right now!

He wouldn't mind !!!

I go get pansy.

-pans !!!

-what is it dray ?

- i already told you not to call me that ! But it dosen't matter right now.

I hand her Harry's letter.

-he said he wouldnt mind if it was me !!!!! Well... he didn't say he would like me to be his secret admirer, but he said he wouldnt mind if i was!!!! And look ! He said i was sweet !!

-thats awsome dray dray ! She said with a big smile on he face.

She knew how much i loved him and had always told me that one day, i would get a chance with harry.