~2~

"Where's Kurokocchi?" asked Kise, as practice had already started.

"Kuro-chin?" asked Murasakibara and stopped eating his maibou to look for their precious friend.

"I haven't seen Tetsu all day," admitted Aomine, as he looked around as well.

"Kuroko has still yet to come it seems," said Midorima, as he adjusted his glasses with his right hand, his left hand holding a pocket knife.

"Shintaro, you better place that down before you accidentally bump into Tetsuya and injure him," said Akashi, side glaring at him.

"I would never let Kuroko get hurt," huffed Midorima, but put his lucky item into his pocket.

"Guys..." muttered Momoi as she came through the doors, holding a paper envelope to her chest.

"Satsuki?" asked Aomine when she arrived.

"Is something wrong Momoicchi?" asked Kise.

"Is Sa-chin crying?" asked Murasakibara.

"Is that a letter your holding?" asked Midorima.

Momoi sniffled as tears ran down her face and she clutched onto the letter, as she nodded.

"Satsuki, what is the letter," demanded Akashi.

"T-Tetsu... -kun..." mumbled Momoi, barely audible.

"Heh?" said Aomine slightly annoyed. "Mind talking more clearly, woman?"

But Momoi didn't react, and just held out the letter towards them with a shaking hand.

They all looked at the letter.

'Resignation Letter'

"Heh? Who's resigning?" asked Murasakibara, not giving a care.

Akashi took the letter, opening it.

Pulling out the paper folded inside, he read it.

The others didn't even have to wait a whole minute for a reaction to came from their captain.

Akashi's hands almost tore the paper apart and had an angry, no furious, look in his eyes.

"A-Akashi/-cchi/Aka-chin..." stuttered all of them, worried and scared.

Momoi just continued to cry, as Akashi headed towards the doors.

"Oi, Akashi!" yelled Aomine at him.

"Is something wrong, Akashicchi?!" asked Kise after their captain.

"Aka-chin is mad," muttered Murasakibara.

"Is it something to do with Kuroko?" asked Midorima making Akashi stop by the doors.

"Tetsuya..." mumbled Akashi for them to hear. "He... He resigned."

"What?!" they all screamed.

"Tetsu quit?!" screamed Aomine.

"Kurokocchi would never!" yelled Kise.

"Kuro-chin's leaving us?" asked Murasakibara, his arms falling down making his snacks drop to the floor.

"Why would Kuroko suddenly do that?" wondered Midorima, hidden concern in his voice.

"That is why I am going out to confront him about this," said Akashi, never turning towards them.

"We're coming too!" yelled Aomine.

"Yeah!" yelled Kise and they all walked over. "Kurokocchi wouldn't just leave us and basketball like that!"

"I want Kuro-chin back," mumbled Murasakibara, not caring about his snacks laying on the ground.