chapter 4: the talk

after everyone finished dinner i helped my mother cleaned up the kitchen and put the food away ) so i over herd u and Daniel conversation , i wasn't snooping she said smirking  ) mom u where snooping i said smiling ) well i want u guys to figure out what's going on because its also about your child with him , figure out what u both are gonna do for zenas she said giving me a look ) yes mom i said putting the vegetables in a container ) and i was serious about another grand- baby she said giving me a look) omg mom i said laughing ) i haven't seen daniel in a bit , i dont think we want anymore children i said putting half of the food in the fridge ) well talk to him tonight and maybe let him sleep over , it would nice to see u get laid ... she said smirking ) M...O....M!!!!!! i said getting embarrassed ) oh sweetie were all adults here ...... there nothing wrong when a mom talks to there daughter about intimacy she said smirking ) u been so tense lately she said sweeping the floor ) i have not i said sticking my tongue at her ) well u both are married ..... and he loves u and i know u still love him in there she said stopping what she's doing and hugging me ) i know mom i said hugging her back ) so please fix it and let him do his business with u she said smirking ) fine mom ill think about it i said smirking putting the rest of the food in the fridge) so little bug i said smiling ) yes mommy zenas said playing with his truck ) are u ready to go back home i said rubbing my hands threw his hair ) yeah im sleepy he said in his adorable voice )alrighty i guess we are going i said grabbing our coats and shoes ) so deanna may i come  daniel said grabbing his coat ) yeah remember i said we can talk let me just get our coats on and our shoes and then my keys i said zippering up zenas's coat ) would you like me to help him with his shoes daniel said handing them to me ) no i want y mommy to put it on for me ......... i dont know u , you are a stranger he said crossing his arms ) alright zenas relax hes just helping i said putting his shoes on ) its alright Deanna Daniel said opening up the door and  walking outside and lighting one of his cigarettes' from the pack) be nice zenas i said fixing his coat ) who is he he said in a annoyed voice ) hes a old friend i said placing his hat on his head ) is he your boyfriend he said giving me a look ) no zenas just go to the car ok .... ill be there in a minute i said opening the door for him following by him running to the car ) alrighty mom i had fun but i got to get home i said hugging her and giving her kisses ) talk to ur husband please for me ok she said giving me a look ) yes mom dont worry we are going to talk okie i said giving her one ladst hug and closing the front door ) my mom said smoking is bad for u zenas said runing around the car ) oh she did daniel said blowing out smoke ) yeah he said playing with his truck ) how old are u zenas daniel said eyeing him ) didn't u hear me earlier .... i said i was three to uncle Jake )  wowwww three huh he said moving closer to zenas ) yeah zenas said running round the car again ) well i herd your birthday just passed and u didnt get my gift he sad smiling and zenas stopped ) u got me a gift zenas said smiling ) yup close ur eyes he said throwing his cigarette on the ground and stepping on it following by zenas closing his eyes , and Daniel handing him a gift ) uncle jake told me about what u like and i found that in the store and i thought of you Daniel said smiling following by zenas opening his eyes and tearing the wrapping paper  ) coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll its the new spider man doll zenas said hugging the doll) thank u sir he said smiling at him ) no problem zenas ... no problem he said smiling ) Deanna smiled at the moment zenas and his father was having and thought maybe its time to tell zenas who his father is but not just yet i thought opening up the side for zenas and buckling him in his car seat and getting in my side and Daniel getting in the other side ) um thanks for talking to me Daniel said giving me a look ) hey no problem....... my mom kept insisting that we needed to talk and figure our situation out i said making a right up the block ) defiantly , babe , i want to be in both of your lives he said grabbing my hand but i resisted ) come on honey i know u miss me Deanna ..... its been 3 years he said looking out the window ) Daniel ...... i know u said u miss me but i cant trust u .... are u really serious this time and not playing me because this time we have a child and i cant let u do that to us especially my son i said stopping at the red light) he's my son to Deanna Daniel said giving me a look )i love u he said kissing my hand )and i love.......... our son i said giving him a look) wow that's cold Deanna he said getting out the car and closing the door following by me going on the other side and grabbing zenas ) look can we start over Daniel said stepping on the cigarette he finished smoking ) how about some tea i said grabbing my keys from my bag and Daniel following )that would be nice he said smiling )