The Brute Cull Obsidian promptly complied and went to grab the alien corpse. Before something grasped his wrist......firmly. To his and everyone else's surprise the supposedly dead alien was now clamped onto Obsidians wrist. Then to everyone's surprise....he spoke.

Viltrumite: "Do. Not. Touch Me."

*WHOOSH* *BANG*

The Brute was suddenly completely launched across the room. Everyone was frozen in shock from what had just happened. But everyone was pulled back to reality when the alien started going through what looked like to be information on some type of hologram stored in his pod. Then suddenly he spoke.

Viltrumite: "Hmmm, 5 million years....I truly may be the only one left" he said calmly "So....tell me, who are you?, where am I?, and what do you want?" He said with a glare directed at Thanos

Everyone except the Mad Titan was in complete shock at the turn of events so far. But Just as the Mad Titan himself was going to respond, Maw interjected

Maw: "You insolent creature, you will show some respe-" unfortunately Maw was cut off by Thanos himself

Thanos: "Enough Maw, that's no way to treat our guest" he said commandingly "Go retrieve Obsidian and make sure he's still breathing"

Maw: "It will be done" he said compliantly. He then left to find the brute

After a few seconds of silence Thanos spoke once again.

Thanos: "I can tell you are a man who doesn't like to waste time, so I'll get straight to the point. My name is Thanos, You are currently on my ship, and what I want is for you to join me" he said in a calm manor.

Viltrumite: "Hmm interesting well my name is Zeke, Former Grand General of the Viltrumite Empire. What exactly do you need me to join you for?" He said curiously

Zeke is already wary of the current situation but now his top priority is to get as much information as he can. But as far as he's concerned he's in enemy territory. Even now he's using his previous training to try to make the most out of this situation. Zeke was suddenly brought out of his thoughts with the sound of the Mad Titans voice.

Thanos: "My goal is to....correct this universe.....what if I told you I could restore your former glory as a General, I can tell that you are definitely somewhat powerful. All I would have to do is say it and you would be a General that would command a part of my army. The only person in this universe who you would answer to is me. How does that sound?"

As soon as Zeke was going to speak he was interrupted by one of the Black Order, Proxima Midnight.

Midnight: "You should take the offer, it's quite the generous one." She said while smiling

" She said while smiling