*Friday Morning*

Today was Bruce and Nat's anniversary so we let them sleep in. "Where is Nat and Bruce" Steve ask. "It's their one anniversary dipshit so we agreed to let them sleep in" I say rolling my eyes. I continue to update the wrist piece of my suit. "Even if it's their anniversary they need to wake up"Steve says. "Fury didn't say we needed to do anything but a stake out today so I think they are fine or is it because you are jealous that they are happy on their one year anniversary and Bruce is right where Nat expects him to be when she wakes up" I say looking up at him with everyone else snickering in the background. "I'm not jealous Stark" "Um yes you are I can see that you are in your mind" Wanda says. "You can't be upset that you got caught cheating and lost a great girl I mean i'm your friend but you can't be all sad that you lost her you did that to yourself" Bucky pitched in. "Really you are on their side with this" Steve looks at his so called best friend disappointed. "No i'm on Y/n's side I know her from the same personal level that Fury knows her from" he says. "Wait you know too" Wanda ask him. "Yeah she'll tell you guys when she is ready to but Steve your the one that messed up your special day with Y/n not only that but your entire relationship with her don't ruin theirs because your jealous of them let them be happy in their relationship" he replies. "For the first time I agree with Barnes on this one don't ruin Bruce and Nat's happiness just because you couldn't stay loyal if you were at the tower you would have seen that Y/n came to the tower to surprise you at three in the morning and I had to help her stop crying" I look back at the wrist piece and continue to update it. "How did you know she was crying if you are on the top floor maybe she came to see you so you guys could be alone and you know what I mean by alone" "SHE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU" we all yell at him in unison possible waking up Nat and Bruce. "I was walking down the stairs to go get some coffee and head to the lab and I heard crying I went to go investigate and I saw her sitting on YOUR bed crying that's when she told me that whenever I would give her time off to spend time with you you never paid any attention to her so I told her maybe you were setting up a surprise for her or going on your morning run earlier than usual I wasn't going to tell her that you never came back after you called yourself taking the S.H.E.I.L.D agent to her car I tried to save you but you ruined it for yourself I thought maybe you drove her home because she was to tired to drive and you feel asleep on her couch by accident it was unlikely to be the truth but it was something other than you cheating I thought you were better than that Cap" I say anger and sadness for Y/n laced in my voice. Just then Nat and Bruce walk down the stairs holding hands. "Good morning everyone" they say in unison in sleepy voices. "Good morning happy anniversary" Everyone except Steve say. They both thank everyone. "Hey Tony can I speak to you really quick" Nat ask pointing to the back door. "Sure what's up Nat" I reply completely oblivious that she winked at Bruce and he winked back at her. She made sure the door was closed and we were out of view. "You should call her" she says handing me my phone. "Call who" I ask. "Y/n you haven't talked to her since Tuesday I'm sure she is worried" Nat says putting the phone in my hand. "Ok i'll call her later we have to focus on the mission" I say not wanting to talk to her because of what happened Tuesday night.

*Flashback Tuesday night*

Here is a little background info we got to the coordinates that Fury gave us I have F.R.I.D.A.Y send Y/n a text message saying that we are here and we are safe as of right now. That's when we get attacked by hydra agents trying to get rid of us because cap was being an idiot and landed us right in sight of them. We start fighting I take a blow to the head and my helmet gets really damaged. So I tell F.R.I.D.A.Y to make repairs in the back of the suit so she takes it off my head and I keep fighting. They through a smoke bomb of some sort at me and and I accidentally sniff a lot of it. I mean I have to breath and I thought it was just regular smoke or something for them to make a cool entrance because it was red. Anyways we win the fight and and I take the suit off and F.R.I.D.A.Y informs us that I had just inhaled a large amount of toxins that makes my brain react as if I was drunk. And since I took in a lot of smoke it wasn't me being buzzed when I say drunk I mean drunk I would still be able to remember everything. Not in the moment but that next morning I would most definitely remember. We get to the safe house and I can't even walk to the door straight. "Ok Tony we need to sit you down" Nat says wrapping my arm around her neck and helping me to the door. "nAt YoU ArE SO PrEtTy AnD SmArT BrUcE YoU Got A GoOd OnE" I slurred pointing at Bruce. "Thank you Tony but you need to go to sleep" Nat says. You may be thinking this is normal laughing gas and I just say funny and random things its pretty close but the symptoms after words are the reason F.R.I.D.A.Y explained it as drunk. "I dOn'T wAnt tO gO tO sLeEp" "You have to sleep this all off Tony" Bruce says helping Nat sit me on the couch. I pick up my phone and go to my contacts. "Who are you about to call" Wanda asked me she doesn't read our minds when we are in this state it gives her a headache at how fast our thoughts are racing. "I'm calling Y/n so I can tell her how much I love her" I put it on speaker phone. "As cute as that is it's three in the morning in New York Tony" Nat says going to reach for the phone but Wanda stops her. "Drunk minds speaks sober thoughts babe" Bruce says and Wanda nods in agreement. "oh right" Nat leans back and they enjoy the show. Steve was upstairs doing god knows what. "Hello" Y/n's soft voice answers though the phone. "Y/n I need to tell you something" I slur. "Tony are you drunk were is Nat" "She is standing in front of me but this is more important" "Y/n just remember the drunk mind speaks sober thoughts" Nat adds. "Oh boy what am I about to hear" Y/n ask though the phone. " I wanted to tell you I love you and not just as a friend I love you so much I am in love with you and I don't care if you just got out of a relationship you need to know this you are my happiness y/n" Wanda and Nat sit in awe and Bruce gets tissue for them they look like they are going to cry. "Tony I don't know what to say"