Qizen Ling: "Yes."

Lan Yue then walks into her bathroom and locks the door. She turns on the shower and takes off her clothes but not the bandages on her hand. She then tries the temperature in the shower and feels that is very hot. Just how she likes it. She then walks in and just lets it pour on her for about 15 minutes until she hears a knock on the door.

Lan Yue: " What is it?"

Qizen Ling: "Excuse me but I figured that you needed a new set of clothes so I got some."

Lan Yue:" Thank you, I will go get them just put them outside on the floor for now."

Qizen Ling: "Understood, your mother also come and said that she made you breakfast. It is on the dinner table and also that she will be away until late at night as something came up."

Lan Yue: Something came up?

Lan Yue: " I understand you may go now and do other things that you need to do."

Qizen Ling: "Yes."

She says and walks away. Lan Yue finally goes out of the shower 10 minutes later and goes to get her clothes. Qizen Ling has gotten her a pair of blue jeans, a white hoodie, and black underwear. She puts them on and then hears her phone ringing. She picks up the phone and it says that the sender is the mechanic. She answers the phone.

Lan Yue: "Yes, what is it, second uncle?"

Lan Peifu: "How is she?"

Lan Yue: " Hmm, what can I say she was abandoned and alone. But now I am here so it will be alright."

Lan Peifu: "... I tried to offer her help but she refused."

Lan Yue: " My, does it sound that I am blaming you? Well, I am not, you know that I only blame the cause of the problem, not anything else."

Lan Peifu: " I know."

Lan Yue: "By the way did mother call you?"

Lan Peifu: " ... Yes."

Lan Yue: " Then are you guys coming for new Year?"

Lan Peifu: "..."

Lan Yue: "... You are you still afraid that she would not accept you being with Mikoto?"

Lan Peifu: " ..."

Lan Yue: " Seriously what do you take her for, mother only cares for her loved once happiness, not anything else. You should know that. I mean you grow up with her while I have only met her a few times or talked with her over the phone."

Lan Peifu: "..."

Lan Yue:" Look I know you are afraid since she is your most beloved younger sister but Mikoto will be mad you know."

Lan Peifu: " I will accept."

Lan Yue: " Good, after all, the sooner it is done with the closer we are to one big happy family."

Lan Peifu: " So what's your plan?"

Lan Yue: " Well I will pretend to be my brother for a while and then destroy all of father pretty dreams."

Lan Peifu: " What about his lover and his 2 children?"

Lan Yue: " Ofcuse they will go down with him, she will wish that she picked a better sugar daddy as after I am done with her no one would want to pick her up again."

She says with a grin on her face.

Lan Peifu: " Dont forget to try to hold of your investigation on your brother. After all, you were only able to return because he has gone missing. If he returns before you are done could ruin your plan."