"It's fine, really." You smiled. "We can take it inside if you want?" You were nervous but the smile spreading across his face erased the worry from your mind. He didn't say anything but instead walked up the stairs of the pool with you still in his arms.

He walked you both into the house, water dripping from your hair onto the wood floors. When you reached your room both of you were so eager for each other that when you felt yourself carelessly dropped onto the bed you didn't think anything of it but rather reached up to Niall's neck and tugged him down so your lips could meet his.

He climbed onto the bed, planting his hands on either side of your body which had been lied down and pinned against the mattress by his hips that were rested against yours.

You rolled your head to the side when he grinded his waist against you, your eyes shutting in pleasure.
He took the skin of your exposed neck into his mouth, sucking gently and occasionally biting down softly, making your hips rise into his, wanting more.

He left another wet kiss on the base of your neck before lifting his head and smirking at the angry red mark that had formed and blew on it, the cold air making you squirm under him.
You grazed your fingertips down his sun kissed side, hooking your fingers to the band of his shorts and glancing up at Niall.
He nodded impatiently and you tugged the fabric down along with his boxers as he quickly undid the bow of your top.

You both kicked your bottoms to the floor, both of you sneaking looks at the other as you did so.
"Fuck." Niall slapped a hand to his forehead and groaned.
"Do you have condoms?" You shook your head.
"No, we'll be fine, I'm on the pill." He muttered 'thank god' and leant down, kissing at your breasts.

"Is it okay if we start?"
You nodded, taking a deep breath before gazing down to where your hips met to line yourself up with him.
He smiled down at you, looking absolutely incredible with the sun catching on bits of his golden hair and eyes a deep blue.

You inhaled deeply, taking one of Niall's hands in yours before nodding.
He slid the tip in, your warmth meeting with the wetness of his precum.
You used one of your free hands and brought it to his shoulder blade, digging your nails in and breathing out sharply as he pressed in further.

He let out a throaty moan, his mouth dropping into an 'O' as he pushed the rest of his length in.
He gave you a minute to adjust to his girth, pushing back hairs that had been spread across your face.
"Start moving, baby." He did as you said, moving in circular motions against you. You arched your back as he pressed himself against your walls.

Soft whimpers tumbled past your swollen lips as you gripped onto one of his biceps for support. His lips ghosted over your own, taking the opportunity to slip his tongue past your parted lips. He moved in and out of you, your bed rocking with each thrust of his hips.

You took your lip between your teeth, letting the feeling of heat growing in your lower abdomen take over. Niall had taken of handful of your hair and gripped harder every time a muffled version of your name tumbled past his lips, swollen and an almost red pink from the constant aggressive exchange of kissing.
You let him take control, allowing him to explore every inch of you inside out from the ridges of your heat, tight around him to the dip between your shoulder and your collarbone where he traced a hot stripe with his tongue, eyelashes tickling the crook of your neck.

"'M gonna cum, baby" Niall grunted, taking ahold of your thigh and slinging your leg over his back, pushing impossibly deeper. You gasped and slid your tongue into his mouth, rolling your tongue over the sides of his own.

Both your breaths came out in short pants now, Niall picking up the pace of his thrusts, eager to reach his climax.
You clenched around him when he hit a spot that had you shuddering with a feeling of bliss.

He let out a heavy breath at the sensation and let his head fall down to your chest, sucking lightly on one of your nipples, his tongue swirling around the tip as his other hand worked at your other breast, squeezing lightly and massaging with his thumb. You raked your nails down his back when he brushed his thumb over your nipple and popped his lips off the other, his lips shining.

"C'mon, Niall, stop teasing." You whimpered. He laughed breathlessly and let his fingertips fall from your breasts, down your side and than to your thigh where he rubbed and groped the area as he worked his hips to pump himself in and out of you.

A few thrusts later you both became undone, your eyes screwed shut as you felt him fill you up. A series of loud moans were let out against your skin, hot breath spreading over your chest that was jumping with every movement of Niall's hips whose rhythm had grown sloppy but no less pleasurable as he rode out both your highs.

A new wetness that hadn't been the result of pool water dripping from your bodies had made its way between your thighs and onto your sheets.
Niall pulled out of you, breathing heavily as he laughed gently at the mess you had made.

He pulled a dry part of your sheets to him and wiped down the insides of your thighs and himself before lying down next to you and pulling the comforter over both of you and rolling on his side, putting a hand on your waist and tugging you towards him so you were spooning.

You laid like that for a while, a comfortable silence joining the sound of your soft, slowing breaths.
You were almost asleep when you heard Niall giggling quietly.

"What is it?" You twisted around to face him, his eyes lit with amusement.

"Nothing, it's just how half an hour ago you were telling me how you didn't wanna get wet."

____
I had no idea how to end this I'm sorry omg. Anyways, if you liked it be sure to vote and if you'd like any prompt written be sure to DM me :) Thx for reading ♡ Xx