|| 14.The O-Bahus talk ||

"I think it is better that we speak about this somewhere away from home. Isn't it Gauri Bhabhi? ", asked Bhavya looking at Gauri.

" Yes Bhavya, that way we can avoid any awkward situations with any family members or worse, any O-bro."

"Yes Bhabhi, now let us finish our work fast and go to Bhabhi's office.

" Bhavya, I couldn't ask you but how's Rudy Bhaiya coping? Is is too bad? "

"Yes Bhabhi, it was bad. He is very hurt, sad and disappointed. But I am just glad that he chose to speak to me instead of keeping mum. He looked really vulnerable and dejected. What about Om Bhaiya? "

"It wasn't too bad but you know how he is. Doest express much. He surely is affected but his words  signified that he was really tired at what transpired. But let's see what to do. We need to tell Jiji and explain everything to her. It best if we come up with a solution together. "

"Yes Bhabhi, come fast let's finish our work quickly. We don't want a fight happening between us right? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Annika's office:

Annika was only physically present in office. She was constantly turning her chair and was in her own thoughts. She then picked up her phone and looked at the timing. It was still some time for Gauri and Bhavya to come. And she knew, she won't be able to do any work unless she talked to Shivaay and calmed her nerves down. So, she called him. He didn't pick up immediately. With every ring, Annika's impatience was growing. Finally, on the last ring he picked up. Even before he could say something, she started speaking, "Billuji, where were you? Why didn't you pick up my phone. I have told you to always pick up my call and you very well knew that after yesterday I would be tensed for you. Answer me. "

"Hey hey Annika. Firstly, calm down. I was in the washroom. That is why got late in picking up your call. And please don't worry, I am fine. You please focus on your work and don't stress yourself. We will talk once we come back from work. I also have work here so I need to cut the call. Take care okay and have your lunch on time. If you don't, I will not talk to you. "

"Yeah yeah, Patidev. Will have it on time. But your threat is applicable to you too. You must have your lunch on time whatever happens. Promise? "

"Pinky Promise ma'am. Now can I go? "

"Yes, waise Shivaay listen. I love you. "

"Jaanta hu. Now bye. "

"Mean guy..... "

"I heard that. Waise I love you too. Bye now. "

"Bye"

Annika kept the phone down but she was no fool to not recognize the  different tone her husband used. He was attempting to joke with her as he regularly does but something was off. She knew it and that is why she thought it was best that Gauri and Bhavya are coming so that they can discuss the whole matter. She was so into her thoughts that she didn't hear the knock on her cabin door. Only when the person outside knocked more loudly, did she snap out of her thoughts and answered 'Come in'. Gauri and Bhavya entered with lunch.

"Bhabhi, where were you lost? We knocked and you didn't answer. Is everything okay?"

"No nothing Bhavya. Come Gauri, come sit. Bhavya, no one at home came to know about you both going right? "

"No Bhabhi, no one did. But why didn't you want anyone to know? "

"Actually Bhavya, it's not that I didn't want anyone to know. If anyone would have seen you, they would have asked you various questions and if Om or Ru would have, then it would have been very difficult for you to answer them. As it they all are disturbed. "