|| 6. Night time Conversations ||

Om came into the room and saw Gauri arranging the bed. She observed him to be deep in thought. She also noticed the expressions on his face to be of worry and to some extent of anger as well. And that was something which she hadn't seen before. By that time, he had come and settled himself on the bed. She quietly went towards him and put her hand on his shoulder, thus breaking his reverie and asked, "Omakaraji, you seem disturbed. What is it? Is there some problem with your gallery or are you worried about your next exhibition. If there is something please talk, tell me or tell Shivaay bhaiyaa. I am sure he will help even if I can't. But please don't keep anything inside you. You will suffocate."

"No Gauri, it's nothing serious. But yeah, I am thinking about something. And I don't need to go to Shivaay. He is busy and I am no one to disturb him. Anyways I can talk to you, right."

"Of course you can talk to me. But what is exactly is up? You never talked about Shivaay bhaiyaa like that. Is there some problem regarding him? Leave all of this, I have an idea. I ll give you a nice head massage. You ll feel relaxed and we can talk as well. You ll will feel much better. You can let of your tensions and get a massage as well. Isn't it? "

He smiled at her and took out his phone out of his pocket only to see a message from Rudra. He had asked him to come near the poolside as quickly as possible. It was urgent, it said. He turned towards Gauri and said, "Gauri, Rudy has messaged me to meet at the poolside urgently. Seems like he is in some trouble. I ll quickly go and come okay. Then we can talk. If I get late, please go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow morning. Don't worry I will definitely talk to you. I ll come. "

She nodded in positive to him and gave him a smile. He too reciprocated. He went out of his room towards the pool. There, he saw Rudra sitting with a solemn face. He realised something was off. He walked towards him and sat beside him. Only then did he notice two glasses of chocolate milk in front of him. Sensing the situation, he asked Rudra, "Rudy, what is it? Are you facing any problem? I know you want to talk about something. And why are there only two cups of hot chocolate. Why didn't you call Shivaay? You only want him everywhere right? What happened, didn't you call him? "

Rudra turned towards Om and in a serious tone said, "He is sleeping. Anyways, he is very busy these days. Also, he has a lot on his plate. We should give him some time and space. We aren't the only priorities in his life now. So, I just thought that just leave him out for some time"

Om was stunned listening to Rudra's words. He wasn't sure if he heard correct. One look at Rudra's face made him believe that he indeed was saying the truth. He realised that Rudra was hurt by Shivaay's actions in the past few days. He was too. But right now, he couldn't let Rudra's belief on his Superman dwindle.

"Rudy, don't be disheartened. It's okay. We both know right, that he is so busy. He has been working day-night to revive the company. He alone is handling it. Also, Annika Bhabhi is working. She is his wife, she also needs his time right. I know you are sad that he left the breakfast preparation in between and also didn't come early at night to cook dinner. But look at the positive side. He cooked for us the next morning specially, then he also had dinner with us today right? See, so it is just a matter of some time."

"O, I see what you are trying to tell me but you look at the other side. He cooked for us but didn't have breakfast with us. He did come today but he came so late. He left abruptly that day while preparing breakfast whereas he was the one who suggested it in the first place. Do we hold less importance in his life now? I just don't like it. I can't help the thought entering into my mind that he is knowingly or unknowingly ignoring us."

"Rudy, I know what you are saying. I also hate to accept but we both know that it is true. I feel somewhere that Shivaay seems to be drifiting away from us slowly. He hardly ever talks to us. I just don't know what is happening."