Movies, Beer, And Emotions.

"Starved." Dean says bluntly. You can tell you hurt his feelings but you said what needed to be said. Sam pulls out a veggie burger and some sweat tea and hands it to you. You jump up on him with no warning and give him a big hug, wrapping your legs around his body. "Woah hey now, watch out for that gash." Sam says chuckling. You give him a kiss on the cheek and notice Dean glaring, so you hop down and devour your food. "How about a movie?" You ask trying to lighten the mood. Both of the giants plop down on the living room couch a get comfy. You pop in fast a furious 5. "What are we watching?" Sam asks. "You will see.." You say as you make your way to the fridge. You open the door and pull out 3 beers. You walk back into the room. "y/n, you're the best! most chicks dont like these movies." You glare at the happy Dean. "Well i'm not most girls." You say as you bend down infront of the boys to grab the bottle opener from the coffee table. You turn around and notice Dean staring at your ass. You giggle and punch him on the shoulder. You seat yourself between the boys like a divider. The movie starts and Dean pulls you in closer while taking a swig of his beer. You lay your head on his chest and he rests his strong arm snaked around your waist and down on your thigh. within 15 minutes of the movie Sam is passed out and laying on your lap. You giggle and run your hand through his hair. "We shoud let him sleep, where is your gest room?" Dean asks. "I dont have one, you can sleep with me if you would like, if not you get the floor" Dean smiles. "Would this let me say I slept with you?" You punch him in the chest. "Hey brat! C'mere!" Dean starts chasing you around your house. You cut corners and dodge his attacks. You run up to your room and hide under the covers. You here foot steps and cover your mouth. It gets very quiet. Then suddenly you feel Dean grab your waist with both strong hands and sit you up so you are revealed. "Pay back time!" He tickles your sides and you try to muffle your laughter, not wantiing to wake Sammy. Please Dean! Stop! Dean settles down and sits on the edge of the bed. "Only cause you said please.." You and Dean share a giggle. "Hey y/n, can we talk?" Dean asks. "Sure, bout what?" Dean scoots closer to you. "About earlier.." You get nervous. "I have been thinking. I do want something real with you. Im just scared of getting you hurt." Dean frowns. You feel your heart race. Dean? wants you? "Well Dean, I really do like you. And i want us to work. Is that something you think can happen?" You do like him, but you can't have a repeat of last time. That was just too much heart break to handle. You see Dean smile and gaze at you. "Yes, I do believe I could make this work. I will do what ever it takes. I just want to make you happy and show you how special you are."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN <3 gotta love cliffhangers. Thank you guys soooo much for reading!!