Drinks, Strippers, And Death pt.2

Sams nose was burried deep in research, and Dean was enjoing the show on stage. You pour the ingridients to  make a Green Apple Orb into a martini glass. You loved making these bad boys. The rim of the glass was covered in sugar or salt which ever you prefered. As you are walking away to deliver your drink you catch dean turn around with an empty glass. Little did you know dean was eyeing your curves and thinking rated R thoughts. You arive at the creepy man with his drink. "I'm sorry but I never caught your name?" The man responds quickly. "Derek, yours?" He smilles widley showing perfect white teeth. "y/n." "y/n," he repeats. "I like it." You smile and walk away, not wanting to be near him. He gave off such a scary vibe. Sam looks up and smiles at you, the same adorable way he always does. "We should look around Sammy.." says Dean. Sam nods and gives you a "will you be ok?" face. You nod. You can take care of yourself... right? The Winchester brothers head off twards the dark area behind the stage. Derek moves to where the boys were once sitting and smiles. You get a cold chill when he is near. He looked so..wild, so hungry. "Did you need anything else, Derek?" You smile, trying not to show your fear. He seems to scoot closer and you back up, knocking deans glass off the counter. It shatters leaving a glass covered floor. "Oh shit.." You say trying to get as far away from him as you can. He watches your every move as you grab a broom. You bend down to pick up a big peice but it knicks your finger and a bead of blood quickly appears. "Damn, always getting hurt ahaha.." You saylaughing obviously nervous. He eyes your bloody finger like dean eyes pie. You instantly knew what he was. Stay calm you think. You can handle a vampire, just wait for Sam and Dean to return. "I have have some bandaids in my car out back, if you would like one.." Derek says, his eyes never leaving your finger. "Oh no, thank you but im sure i will live." You respond. You grab a towel and put the "closed" sing on the bar table. You smile at Derek and he smiles back as you quickly walk off in the direction of Sam and Dean. You knew it was a bad idea leaving the eyes of everyone but you needed to tell Sam and Dean what you knew. Its dark and music is blaring, making the walls vibrate. The walls of the place are black, not helping you see. You whip your head in all directions, looking for the boys. You hear footsteps and assume its Sam and Dean. You sigh. "Perfect timing you two! Guess what?" You turn around expecting the Winchesters. Boy, were you wrong...