Chapter 20

THIS STORY IS NOT MINE!!!! ITS FIRELIGHTPHOENIX'S FROM DEVIANTART!!!!

--------------------------

You try to scream and flail your arms around in an attempt to get free. Your captor chuckles and whispers into your ear.

"Relax, it's me." You stop flailing and try to pull his hand away from your mouth. "Hold on, I have to make sure the coast is clear." You cease all movement and listen for any noise. After Izaya confirms nobody's there he leads you to the side of a dumpster, sits down with you, and removes his hand. You turn around and glare at him harshly.

"You have some nerve to show your face here after that stunt you pulled yesterday!" You whisper and cross your arms in front of your chest. He laughs softly and kisses you gently on the lips. He pulls away slightly and smirks.

"You mean that stunt?" Your face turns red and you try to scoot away from Izaya. You scowl and wipe your lips with the back of your hand.

"Yes that! Quit doing that!" He smiles and pulls you into his lap, locking his arms around your waist. 

"Was that your first kiss yesterday?" He asks as he places his head on your shoulder and kisses your cheek. You blush in embarrassment at his question.

"No! I-I've been kissed before." You hate how you're a terrible liar and hope Izaya doesn't see through it. Unfortunately he does. 

"Judging from how hard you're blushing, I'd say it was. Mad that I stole your first kiss?" You try to get off his lap, but he tightens his hold on you.

"Of course I'm mad! In a million years I didn't think my first kiss would be with you!" You huff and cross your arms again. "Why are you here anyway?"

Izaya chuckles and licks the shell of your ear, making you shudder slightly. His warm breath tickles your ear and you move your head away. He places a hand on your chin to hold your head in place and moves it closer to his face. "Well I'm glad to have taken your first kiss. And I can't stay away from my favorite human for too long. I won't have any fun if I do that," he whispers in his seductive tone as he slowly kisses down your neck.

You try to struggle against him but don't put as much effort into trying to get away. You don't understand why you aren't trying harder to get away from him but you can't think clearly with him kissing you. "Iz-Izaya. Wh-why are you do-doing this?" You're pretty sure your face is as red as a tomato right now. He moves your head to kiss your lips again and looks into your eyes, smirking. 

"I said you're my favorite human. That doesn't happen on a daily basis. And since you are my favorite, you get extra special attention and treatment from me." He looks to the side of your neck where the bite is and laughs. "Aww you covered it up. Don't want Shizu-chan to see huh? No matter I'll just make another one." He goes to the other side and bites into your neck harder than the last time. 

"Izaya! Qu-quit that." He takes a longer time sucking and licking his new bite before grinning at his work. He latches his lips onto yours again and weaves a hand through your hair. You stand your ground and don't kiss him back, pulling your head away. Izaya places a hand on the back of your head and kisses you harder, pressing your lips into his more. Your cheeks turn redder and you start to feel lightheaded from lack of air.

"IZAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAA WHERE ARE YOU DAMN FLEA!!!!! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!!!!!!! Izaya reluctantly pulls away from you and you gulp air into your lungs. Izaya grins and kisses your nose.

"Well I gotta go. Shizu-chan is wondering where I am." He stands up and winks at you, running out of the alleyway.

"Shizu-chan! You missed me didn't you?" You hear something being pulled out of the ground and Shizuo running past the alleyway.

"YOU ARE DEAD FLEA!!! STAY OUT OF IKEBUKURO AND STAY AWAY FROM [NAME]!!!" You wait until the footsteps are faint before getting out of the alleyway and chasing after the two of them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally catch up to Shizuo who is punching a wall over and over again. You hunch over, out of breath from running. Shizuo stops punching and angrily chews on a cigarette before throwing it on the ground and pulling out a new one, lighting this one.